• Daisy
    replied
    Originally posted by Halfmiler2
    I always recall the big L.A . Times headline "IS ZOLA GUILTY?"
    William writes for the LA Times?

Leave a comment:

• Halfmiler2
    replied
    I always recall the big L.A . Times headline "IS ZOLA GUILTY?" along with the interview with the LAPD to determine whether Zola had the right of way. that taught me something about journalism at a relatively young age! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    replied
    Al... Bundy... I think that was it.

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    Kuhua, it doesnt take talent to belittle someone who has no talent. If I have a topic,and people constntly talk trash, then you or anybody else should be willing to take some ribbing.Brian refered to me as willie-boy.Where I come from, calling a grown man boy is considered racist ,so fall back Kuhua.Epelle when are you gonna put up a decent thread instead of sitting on others, and criticizing.Your right Kuhua calling him out his name isnt funny, so dont do it to me.I never ran I raced.CHECK OUT THE BACK OF MY SPIKES 8-)

Leave a comment:

• Daisy
    replied
    Originally posted by kuha
    No genuinely talented athlete would stoop to such foolishness.
    There are always exceptions to the rule.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
    You are a dinosaur who couldnt beat Mary in a hair contest
    Don't listen to them, Will. Only a first class poet can write this sentence. They are just jealous. Let's see, if you can top this.

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    replied
    Perhaps being married with children has done this to him. He still reminds me of someone whom I can't yet put my finger on... Al something.

Leave a comment:

• kuha
    replied
    Briana, like I said, running around a box of doughnuts doesnt make you a runner.
    Willie:

I just want to go on record saying that you are both stupid and offensive. This third-grade routine of calling Brian "Briana"--'the boy is really a girl!'--is just too juvenile to be believed. And the repeated crap about "you're not a runner" is really old. In fact, it proves that you, yourself, cannot "really" a runner. No genuinely talented athlete would stoop to such foolishness.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    [quote="williamwindhamjr"].Mary should be allowed to coach regardless of what they said she did.She could watch my kids anytime/quote][i]

This is the definition of a bun-hugger sniffer.

So you wouldn't mind if Ben Johnson coached your kids?

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    Briana, like I said, running around a box of doughnuts doesnt make you a runner.Mary should be allowed to coach regardless of what they said she did.She could watch my kids anytime, but you on the other hand would need a nanny cam :lol: You are a dinosaur who couldnt beat Mary in a hair contest, much less a race, even with all of her surgeries.Go back to the sofa and eat. :P

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Ok Briana, Its called appreciation, not worship. You wouldnt of gotten up because you never ran.Its like a movie critic, but not an actor.

Hang on there, Willie-boy.

Why do you assume I never ran? Because YOU want it to be so?

Same as with your pipe dreams about Slaney; just because YOU want it to be so, you think it should be.

Face it, bud: you are just a jock/bun-hugger sniffer. If YOU like them, they are the greatest, facts be damned.

And you never did answer my question to you about people who failed drug tests being allowed to coach. So again, what do you think? Should Slaney, Ben Johnson, et. al be allowed to coach in the US? Do you think a "druggie" can contribute? Would you trust your child to them?

An actual question, Willie-boy. Don't be afraid of it.

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    Yeah Romania land of the free :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy
    replied
    Puica lost because she is not remembered for winning the gold, she is known as the woman who won because mary couldnt finish.
    Yeah that must be a big problem for her back home in Romania. :roll:

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    Ok Briana, Its called appreciation, not worship. You wouldnt of gotten up because you never ran.Its like a movie critic, but not an actor.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    The guy who suggested it has to be kidding and if he's not kidding he's clearly insane, no really, he's insane.
    It's a joke - I say it's a joke, son!

[we wish]

Ever notice how Dr. Phil talks like this guy?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X