X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by nevetsllim
    Didn't Joan Hansen (?) fall after about three laps?

[Sirens!!]

Congratulations! You are a weiner!!

Question for Willie: What's was the biggest difference between Joan Hanson's fall and Slaney's?

Hanson got up and finished.

[Yeah, I know Slaney was hurt. But if Willie is desperate for someone to idolize from that race, pick this unheralded person who suffered misfortune and got back up to continue. Hanson showed some guts.]

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
    Brian you are a follower , so I understand you have to agree with the masses.

Follower, yeah, right.

That's why I was one of the first to disagree with your blind bun-hugger sniffing babble back on your first "My Mary, Right or Wrong" thread:

http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... 34&start=0

Remember, Geor..uh, Willie?

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    And they say Im insane? :shock:

Leave a comment:

• kuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Pego
    Kuha, if you don't promptly pay back the money I bailed you out with, I am taking you in front of Judge Judy. So, there!
    Yes,yes, I know!! I do NOT want to see your "enforcers" again, believe me. That episode in Akron was not fun at all--I really don't like the sound of tire-irons on skulls, especially when it's your tire-iron and my skull. I had to use some of your money to buy a Groucho face (you know, the fake glasses and mustache thing)--it worked like a charm, and got me by Tommy Lee's guys a short time ago. However, I've got to keep moving...more later....

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    Maybe they can save a spot for her on celebrity drug rehab 8-)

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    replied
    Originally posted by pauluk63
    didnt mary eventually cause her own demise when she was banned from drugs in the 90s?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    8-) Pay back the 2 cent you owe him.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by kuha
    Kuhua you are the one who said you have been away for awhile.Who posted your bail? ops: Maybe you should get to work on a topic and not jump into the mix so quickly.
    "The mix"? Sorry, I honestly do see much mixing going on. You're on one side of the fence, the sane folks are on the other. And on this particular "topic," there's no point in "getting to work." There's no work to be done; a few simple observations are enough.

Oops, gotta run...Tommy Lee Jones and his Feds are closing in again...
    This is getting funnier and funnier. Kuha, if you don't promptly pay back the money I bailed you out with, I am taking you in front of Judge Judy. So, there!

Leave a comment:

• kuha
    replied
    Kuhua you are the one who said you have been away for awhile.Who posted your bail? ops: Maybe you should get to work on a topic and not jump into the mix so quickly.
    "The mix"? Sorry, I honestly do see much mixing going on. You're on one side of the fence, the sane folks are on the other. And on this particular "topic," there's no point in "getting to work." There's no work to be done; a few simple observations are enough.

Oops, gotta run...Tommy Lee Jones and his Feds are closing in again...

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    No, if mary would of been from europe they would have a bronze statue of her just like they do Jordan and magic.Track and field needs a good publicist.

Leave a comment:

• pauluk63
    replied
    didnt mary eventually cause her own demise when she was banned from drugs in the 90s?

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Mary is the greates woman middle distance runner ever.
    I place her among the best, no doubt. That does not change the facts of what happened in LA. One does not have to revise history to prove a point, do you agree ?

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied
    Yeah someone would need meds to deal with so much self righteousness.Its enough to make me puke.Are you guys part of robin hood and his merry men :wink: Mary is the greates woman middle distance runner ever.

Leave a comment:

• rasb
    replied
    I'm thinking that william (and associated identities) are cleverly posted on here by GH and friends.....He is the cross we must bear, in order to get to the intelligent, and often witty, repartee that most of us share and enjoy...
    Meds. are good for you, william.....and please don't miss a day

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X