Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pego
    Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
    what is a disgrace pego is you defending a paper champion.Everybody knows Mary had that race won.Maybe her a Zola got together before the race.
    How can anybody take you seriously? At the time of the collision, it was anybody's race. You are the only one who "knows Mary had that race won". Even the biggest Mary's fans did not know it at that time.
    Budd and Puica conspired against Mary and Zola sacrificed herself for Puica? Is that what you are saying? How preposterous!
    I dont think preposterous is strong enough. The guy who suggested it has to be kidding and if he's not kidding he's clearly insane, no really, he's insane.
    phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutra
      Puica lost because she is not remembered for winning the gold, she is known as the woman who won because mary couldnt finish.
      1. You're wrong . . .
      That has never ever stopped our friend willjr from posting here before . . .

Comment

I've been away for a couple days. I'm concerned that our dear williamhammerjammer appears to be positively rabid, foaming at the mouth, yapping and biting, clearly a menace to all.

Really, how inane can a thread get these days?

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
          The guy who suggested it has to be kidding and if he's not kidding he's clearly insane, no really, he's insane.
          It's a joke - I say it's a joke, son!

[we wish]

Comment

Kuhua you are the one who said you have been away for awhile.Who posted your bail? ops: Maybe you should get to work on a topic and not jump into the mix so quickly.

Comment

I'm thinking that william (and associated identities) are cleverly posted on here by GH and friends.....He is the cross we must bear, in order to get to the intelligent, and often witty, repartee that most of us share and enjoy...
              Meds. are good for you, william.....and please don't miss a day

Comment

Yeah someone would need meds to deal with so much self righteousness.Its enough to make me puke.Are you guys part of robin hood and his merry men :wink: Mary is the greates woman middle distance runner ever.

Comment

Mary is the greates woman middle distance runner ever.
                  I place her among the best, no doubt. That does not change the facts of what happened in LA. One does not have to revise history to prove a point, do you agree ?
                  "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

didnt mary eventually cause her own demise when she was banned from drugs in the 90s?

Comment

No, if mary would of been from europe they would have a bronze statue of her just like they do Jordan and magic.Track and field needs a good publicist.

Comment

Kuhua you are the one who said you have been away for awhile.Who posted your bail? ops: Maybe you should get to work on a topic and not jump into the mix so quickly.
                        "The mix"? Sorry, I honestly do see much mixing going on. You're on one side of the fence, the sane folks are on the other. And on this particular "topic," there's no point in "getting to work." There's no work to be done; a few simple observations are enough.

Oops, gotta run...Tommy Lee Jones and his Feds are closing in again...

Comment

Originally posted by kuha
                          "The mix"? Sorry, I honestly do see much mixing going on. You're on one side of the fence, the sane folks are on the other. And on this particular "topic," there's no point in "getting to work." There's no work to be done; a few simple observations are enough.

Oops, gotta run...Tommy Lee Jones and his Feds are closing in again...
                          This is getting funnier and funnier. Kuha, if you don't promptly pay back the money I bailed you out with, I am taking you in front of Judge Judy. So, there!
                          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

8-) Pay back the 2 cent you owe him.

Comment

Originally posted by pauluk63
                              didnt mary eventually cause her own demise when she was banned from drugs in the 90s?
                              Yes.
                              http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Maybe they can save a spot for her on celebrity drug rehab 8-)

Comment

Working...
                                X