Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pego
    Kuha, if you don't promptly pay back the money I bailed you out with, I am taking you in front of Judge Judy. So, there!
    Yes,yes, I know!! I do NOT want to see your "enforcers" again, believe me. That episode in Akron was not fun at all--I really don't like the sound of tire-irons on skulls, especially when it's your tire-iron and my skull. I had to use some of your money to buy a Groucho face (you know, the fake glasses and mustache thing)--it worked like a charm, and got me by Tommy Lee's guys a short time ago. However, I've got to keep moving...more later....

Comment

And they say Im insane? :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
        Brian you are a follower , so I understand you have to agree with the masses.

Follower, yeah, right.

That's why I was one of the first to disagree with your blind bun-hugger sniffing babble back on your first "My Mary, Right or Wrong" thread:

http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... 34&start=0

Remember, Geor..uh, Willie?

Comment

Originally posted by nevetsllim
          Didn't Joan Hansen (?) fall after about three laps?

[Sirens!!]

Congratulations! You are a weiner!!

Question for Willie: What's was the biggest difference between Joan Hanson's fall and Slaney's?

Hanson got up and finished.

[Yeah, I know Slaney was hurt. But if Willie is desperate for someone to idolize from that race, pick this unheralded person who suffered misfortune and got back up to continue. Hanson showed some guts.]

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
            Originally posted by SQUACKEE
            The guy who suggested it has to be kidding and if he's not kidding he's clearly insane, no really, he's insane.
            It's a joke - I say it's a joke, son!

[we wish]

Ever notice how Dr. Phil talks like this guy?

Comment

Ok Briana, Its called appreciation, not worship. You wouldnt of gotten up because you never ran.Its like a movie critic, but not an actor.

Comment

Puica lost because she is not remembered for winning the gold, she is known as the woman who won because mary couldnt finish.
                Yeah that must be a big problem for her back home in Romania. :roll:

Comment

Yeah Romania land of the free :roll:

Comment

Ok Briana, Its called appreciation, not worship. You wouldnt of gotten up because you never ran.Its like a movie critic, but not an actor.

Hang on there, Willie-boy.

Why do you assume I never ran? Because YOU want it to be so?

Same as with your pipe dreams about Slaney; just because YOU want it to be so, you think it should be.

Face it, bud: you are just a jock/bun-hugger sniffer. If YOU like them, they are the greatest, facts be damned.

And you never did answer my question to you about people who failed drug tests being allowed to coach. So again, what do you think? Should Slaney, Ben Johnson, et. al be allowed to coach in the US? Do you think a "druggie" can contribute? Would you trust your child to them?

An actual question, Willie-boy. Don't be afraid of it.

Comment

Briana, like I said, running around a box of doughnuts doesnt make you a runner.Mary should be allowed to coach regardless of what they said she did.She could watch my kids anytime, but you on the other hand would need a nanny cam :lol: You are a dinosaur who couldnt beat Mary in a hair contest, much less a race, even with all of her surgeries.Go back to the sofa and eat. :P

Comment

[quote="williamwindhamjr"].Mary should be allowed to coach regardless of what they said she did.She could watch my kids anytime/quote][i]

This is the definition of a bun-hugger sniffer.

So you wouldn't mind if Ben Johnson coached your kids?

Comment

Briana, like I said, running around a box of doughnuts doesnt make you a runner.
                          Willie:

I just want to go on record saying that you are both stupid and offensive. This third-grade routine of calling Brian "Briana"--'the boy is really a girl!'--is just too juvenile to be believed. And the repeated crap about "you're not a runner" is really old. In fact, it proves that you, yourself, cannot "really" a runner. No genuinely talented athlete would stoop to such foolishness.

Comment

Perhaps being married with children has done this to him. He still reminds me of someone whom I can't yet put my finger on... Al something.

Comment

You are a dinosaur who couldnt beat Mary in a hair contest
                              Don't listen to them, Will. Only a first class poet can write this sentence. They are just jealous. Let's see, if you can top this.
                              "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                              by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by kuha
                                No genuinely talented athlete would stoop to such foolishness.
                                There are always exceptions to the rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X