Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
    Would I want mary or Ben to coach my kids, no because I am my kids coach :wink:

I'm not sure if you honestly don't understand the context of the question or are simply sidestepping it and playing dumb.

Either way, this thread has probably run it's course; I see you've created new ones to inform and annoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
      You said this is not a blog, well its whatever I or anyone else wants it to be.

It's not. What's the difference between a one-way and two-way street? But feel free to argue with dictionary.com:

blog (blŏg)
      n. A weblog.
      intr.v. blogged, blog·ging, blogs
      To write entries in, add material to, or maintain a weblog.

message board
      Part of Speech: n
      Definition: an Internet-based forum for an interest group; also called bulletin board, discussion board, interactive message board
      Example: Message boards usually offer chat, email, and ability to share documents.

Comment

• Running the risk of gettie Willie all stirred up again, I thought the front-page interview with Mary was very nice.....good stuff !

Comment

• I'm glad she finally recognises that Budd was not totally to blame ............... she also now blames her own coach :? .

Comment

Working...
          X