Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh Duh :roll: we know that.king James isnt really a king either,but the basketball community still enjoys his acomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
      Uh Duh :roll: we know that.king James isnt really a king either,but the basketball community still enjoys his acomplishments.
      Babe Ruth was nothing more than a fat old man with little-girl legs. And here's something I just found out recently - he wasn't really a sultan.

Comment

Babe Ruth was the greatest, most feared hitter of his time, regardless of the way he looked and hit a ton of homers without steroids .So your point? :roll:

Comment

Babe Ruth was the greatest, most feared hitter of his time, regardless of the way he looked and hit a ton of homers without steroids .So your point? :roll:
          That Babe Ruth wasn't a sultan.
          And Edwin Snider wasn't a duke.

Comment

huh yeah :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by STL_Runner
              Babe Ruth was nothing more than a fat old man with little-girl legs. And here's something I just found out recently - he wasn't really a sultan.
              that is total insanity. Babe was built like a clydesdale, a burly beefy mega monster of a man. The only thing close to Babe in his prime was Barry marinated in peds.
              ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

One thing you cant say about Babe is he wasnt great

Comment

Working...
                X