X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wineturtle
    replied
    Originally posted by imaginative
    Was he a member of the Quill and Dagger society?
    wiki believes yes.

Leave a comment:

• Double R Bar
    replied
    Not that I know of.

Leave a comment:

• imaginative
    replied
    Was he a member of the Quill and Dagger society?

Leave a comment:

• Double R Bar
    replied
    No.

Leave a comment:

• Dutra
    replied
    Re: Big Red

Originally posted by Double R Bar
    To celebrate the fourth of July, our birthday athlete today (Saturday) is not only an Olympic gold medalist, but also an AAU champion and an Olympic Trials champion. This athlete won the Olympic Trials beating a world record holder in the process. Our birthday athlete competed in two Summer Olympic Games.
    This athlete appeared in a Hollywood movie and had the best performance of their career four years after winning the Olympic gold medal.
    Hint: There was some controversy during this athlete's event at the Olympic Games.

Since this may not be the easiest athlete to discover, you may ask any questions that I can answer with a "Yes" or a "No".
    For example, you could ask, "Is this athlete a woman?" and I would say no.
    Without reading the question....

....Secretariat?

Leave a comment:

• Double R Bar
    started a topic Big Red

Big Red

To celebrate the fourth of July, our birthday athlete today (Saturday) is not only an Olympic gold medalist, but also an AAU champion and an Olympic Trials champion. This athlete won the Olympic Trials beating a world record holder in the process. Our birthday athlete competed in two Summer Olympic Games.
    This athlete appeared in a Hollywood movie and had the best performance of their career four years after winning the Olympic gold medal.
    Hint: There was some controversy during this athlete's event at the Olympic Games.

Since this may not be the easiest athlete to discover, you may ask any questions that I can answer with a "Yes" or a "No".
    For example, you could ask, "Is this athlete a woman?" and I would say no.
Working...
X