Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Henderson's Running Handbook

Unexpected find at McKay's Books, our great used bookstore here in town. http://www.mckaybooks.com/ It was in the free books bin out front. Guessing they didn't buy it because of the torn cover.

What a great book. They don't do them like that anymore. Copyright 1985. Henderson has several other books.

Joe Henderson probably won't generate much enthusiasm on this board...but, for us fun/recreation runners, he's great.

Comment

I, also, like Joe Henderson's writings. I still read "Running Commentary" as Joe posts each new chapter. Joe also posts each new chapter of his newest book as it is finished. The two postings often coincide.
      Joe has also posted his books "Long Run Solution" (!976) and his original "Long Slow Distance" (1969) on his web site. We LSD runners still enjoy reading Joe Henderson!

Comment

Could you post his website address please?

Comment

www.joehenderson.com should get Joe's web site.
          I just put the words running commentary into google and the web site comes up.

Comment

I still have my old copy of Long Slow Distance that I bought back in 1970 while in high school.

Comment

The current edition of Joe Henderson's Running Commentary is the 789th edition and is dated July 17, 2009. It is a tribute to Track and Field News co-founder Bert Nelson.

Comment

Working...
              X