X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ndamix
    replied
    Originally posted by Double R Bar
    I believe he moved to Marin County a few years ago. Maybe he moved back to Texas.
    It's entirely plausible, MJ could be splitting his time between his NorCal & Texas residences. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    No big deal. Obviously MJ does not feel compelled to keep us abreast of his whereabouts.
    I run in a two mile back scratching event for over-the-hill executives at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas every Oct/Nov. The talk at the last one was that the event would be held at the Johnson Training Center in 2011.

Leave a comment:

• Double R Bar
    replied
    I believe he moved to Marin County a few years ago. Maybe he moved back to Texas.

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Hmm,?? I did not know Michael Johnson had move to NoCal. The last I knew, he lived and had a sports training center in north Dallas and still counseled Jeremy Wariner..

Leave a comment:

• Double R Bar
    replied
    Rob, you are fast, good, and correct. Yes, happy birthday yesterday to Michael Johnson (42 years old).

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    It can only be Michael Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• Double R Bar
    started a topic Still Has The WR

Still Has The WR

This athlete turned 42 years old yesterday (Sunday) and this owns the world record in an event in which he won the Olympic gold medal twice and the world championships four times. He twice broke the world record in a second event and today he lives in northern California. Who was our birthday athlete yesterday?
Working...
X