Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 49er!

This Olympic gold medalist turns 49 years old today (Sunday). This athlete was born in the capital of Mississippi. Not only did this runner win two Olympic gold medals, but also a gold medal in the world championships. This athlete never did win a gold medal in their main event. A graduate of Cal State Northridge, this runner has a silver medal in their main event. Who is our birthday athlete today?

Well, I was forewarned and I have first shot, but without cheating I DO NOT KNOW !

Comment

Here's a hint: Even though she was short in height, she was famous for her lead-off leg!

Comment

Originally posted by dukehjsteve
        Well, I was forewarned and I have first shot, but without cheating I DO NOT KNOW !
        Would it have been cheating to read my post on the other thread? :-)

Comment

I don't think that would be cheating.

Comment

probably alice brown, lightning start and shory

Comment

You got it slowcat! Happy birthday today to Alice Brown who turns 49 years old. I should have used clues like: Ed Red, Larry Black, and Maurice Greene. Good job, slowcat.

Comment

Originally posted by Double R Bar
                You got it slowcat! Happy birthday today to Alice Brown who turns 49 years old. I should have used clues like: Ed Red, Larry Black, and Maurice Greene. Good job, slowcat.
                Silvio Leonard is 59 today
                Tom Hyland:
                "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Working...
                X