Al Buehler

Comment

Wrong.

Donn Kinzle.

Comment

Cary Weisiger

Comment

Final Answer: Steve Lach

The question is, which of the two athletes mentioned so far went to the same high school?

Comment

Trick question, most Duke students bypass high school and go directly to college. Its why our football team is so bad.

Comment

How about the ones who bypass high school AND college and go right to med school? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                    How about the ones who bypass high school AND college and go right to med school? :-)
                    You're forgetting the years of toiling away on golf courses. That must have been the equivalent of 12 years of schooling!

Comment

Originally posted by dj
                      Originally posted by tandfman
                      You're forgetting the years of toiling away on golf courses. That must have been the equivalent of 12 years of schooling!
                      College - 4 years
                      Pro Golf - 6 years
                      Pre-Med Courses - 1 year
                      Med School - 4 years
                      Ortho Residency - 6 years
                      Shoulder Fellowship - 1 year

Only took 22 years after high school to get into a real job, as my brother-in-law liked to say.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam
                        Only took 22 years after high school to get into a real job, as my brother-in-law liked to say.
                        I've had one real job in my life - dishwasher in a summer school cafeteria when I was 16. After college, I played soldier for 20 years and now I've been playing school for 17. if people keep paying me to do something that only has a tenuous (at best) relationship with 'Real Life', that's their problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                          I've had one real job in my life - dishwasher in a summer school cafeteria when I was 16. After college, I played soldier for 20 years and now I've been playing school for 17. if people keep paying me to do something that only has a tenuous (at best) relationship with 'Real Life', that's their problem!
                          On the contrary, Marlow, by your service to your nation as a soldier, and your service teaching our children, you probably have the most real jobs on this board.

Comment

On the contrary, Marlow, by your service to your nation as a soldier, and your service teaching our children, you probably have the most real jobs on this board.
                            wow - thanks . . . that actually got me a little verkempt

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                              wow - thanks . . . that actually got me a little verkempt
                              No TOY is Marlow

Comment

Working...
                              X