Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj
    I figured the clues regarding a high school sprinter and someone winning two medals in the relays would confuse the issue. In fact, it was Sheppard who won the relay medals, anchoring the winning sprint medley relay in 1908, and leading off the winning 4x400 in 1912.
    My brain is in a constant state of confusion so the clues helped put me on the right track...that and gm throwing a big fat hint over the plate in a previous post.

cman

Comment

Congratulations, cullman. Well played, sir.

Now that it's over, I have a question for dj. Would you also have accepted Kevin Young for Jordan HS?

Comment

Originally posted by Davidokun
        Congratulations, cullman. Well played, sir.

Now that it's over, I have a question for dj. Would you also have accepted Kevin Young for Jordan HS?
        Not only would I have accepted Kevin Young, but that's the person I was thinking of to begin with. But you caught me with the better answer!

You'll notice I didn't include other schools with multiple greats: East Tech (Cleveland, OH), Poly (Long Beach, CA), Tulare (CA), Mercersburg Academy (PA) among them. We'll play with them later.

Comment

Thanks, that gives me a better idea of your criteria, which may, or may not, help me better prepare for the next round.

Comment

Working...
          X