Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two-In-A-Row

I turned 48 years old today (Wednesday) and I won gold medals in two consecutive world championships. I come from Africa and lived in the United States. I have a son who isn't a bad runner himself. Who is the birthday athlete for today?
    Hint: He never won an Olympic medal. A fourth place in Los Angeles was his best Olympic finish.

Billy Konchellah

Comment

Nice job dukehjsteve! Yes, today is Billy Konchellah's 48th birthday. You probably remember that he won the 800 in Rome and again in Tokyo at the world championships. You may not know that Billy suffered from tuberculosis and asthma and missed the 1988 Seoul Olympics (where had he been healthy, I think he would have won the gold meda). Anyway, happy birthday today to Billy Konchellah.

Comment

Originally posted by Double R Bar
        Nice job dukehjsteve! Yes, today is Billy Konchellah's 48th birthday. You probably remember that he won the 800 in Rome and again in Tokyo at the world championships. You may not know that Billy suffered from tuberculosis and asthma and missed the 1988 Seoul Olympics (where had he been healthy, I think he would have won the gold meda). Anyway, happy birthday today to Billy Konchellah.
        you may also not know that he is a convicted sex offender !!! wanted across europe for a string of attacks

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/c ... _page.html
        i deserve extra credit

Comment

Wow. That I did not know. Maybe I should have wished "Happy Birthday" yesterday to Mike Tully instead. Mike was 53 years old yesterday (Wednesday).

Comment

Working...
          X