Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bullet Bob Hayes

so in what context is all the jibberish in your previous post? Why don't you just say what you mean instead of "I'm about as sprint savy as anyone else. I saw Bullet Bob run many times. I think a 9.65-9.70 is very realistic. I can name everyone he ever lost to, can those sprint prognosticators? Hell, I can even name the 4x1 team he ran on at FAMU, can those vaunted sprint prog.............."

And just a little assistance for you - you were one of the "sprint prognosticators I was referring to. And I'm the one who told you about every name in the FAMU lineup - but thats neither here nor there, because in the short term and the long term it means nothing.

And with that I'm stepping away

Comment

Re: Bullet Bob Hayes

Originally posted by no one
      so in what context is all the jibberish in your previous post? Why don't you just say what you mean instead of "I'm about as sprint savy as anyone else. I saw Bullet Bob run many times. I think a 9.65-9.70 is very realistic. I can name everyone he ever lost to, can those sprint prognosticators? Hell, I can even name the 4x1 team he ran on at FAMU, can those vaunted sprint prog.............."

And just a little assistance for you - you were one of the "sprint prognosticators I was referring to. And I'm the one who told you about every name in the FAMU lineup - but thats neither here nor there, because in the short term and the long term it means nothing.

And with that I'm stepping away
      First of all not overly concerned with trying to post things "you" aprove of....trust me! Since I read about that FAMU 4x1 from an old Almanac that belonged to my grandpa, how did you tell me anything? You seem so uptight...why is that?

Comment

Working...
      X