lane

1.Houston...Joe DeLoach Kirk Baptiste Leroy Burrell Carl Lewis

2.USC...Clancy Edwards James Sanford James Gilkes Don Quarrie

3.SJS...Ronnie Ray Smith John Carlos Lee Evans Tommie Smith

4.TCU...Kim Collins Jon Drummond Phil Epps Darvis Patton

5.UCLA...Mike Marsh Henry Thomas Millard Hampton Ato Boldon

6.Tennessee...Reggie Jones Mike Miller Jeff Phillips Justin Gatlin

7.Florida...Bernard Williams Dennis Mitchell Aaron Armstrong John Capel

8.Arizona...Wardell Gilbreath Mike Bates Dwayne Strozier Dwayne Evans(also ran for ASU)

Mmmmmmmm?

Re: Fantasy NCAA 4x2

looks like HOUSTON would have nice lead even before LEWIS gets the stick assuming decent passing.

Comment

>looks like HOUSTON would have nice lead even before LEWIS gets the stick assuming decent passing.<

Not in lane one they wouldn't.

Comment

>>looks like HOUSTON would have nice lead even before LEWIS gets the stick
        >assuming decent passing.<

Not in lane one they wouldn't.

that's what I was going to say.... Houston should not be seeded in lane 1. It's a shootout between Houston and San Jose, no one else, and they should be in lanes 4 and 5.

And the winner is..... IMHO, heck, I don't know. Call it a tie.

Comment

First let me state that I'm a alumni of TCU and member of the 1998 team. So no one thinks I'm biased but I really do like UCLA, then SJS, followed by Houston, TCU, followed by Florida. But anyways that we be one hell of a quote from Penn Relays "Championship of America".

But if you throw Percival Spencer on TCU relay which he would be because he is without a doubt one of the top 4 200 men to come through TCU then TCU would win that race. Its just in the blood of the Horned Frogs when it comes to relays. Thats if we don't drop the stick or have someone knock it out our hands. Or twist an ankle warming up before the race. As you can tell I've been around the program during some crazy times.

Comment

>if we don't drop the stick or have someone knock it out our hands. Or twist an ankle warming up before the race.<

You've already forgotten about the false start?

Comment

I've never witness or heard of TCU with a false start to lose an NCAA Championship race. I don't think that has happened yet but hell it just may.

Comment

Sorry. That was my memory playing tricks on me. I had in my mind a clear image of TCU losing the team championship in Eugene in 2001 at the end of the meet because of a false start. All of that happened, but it wasn't at the very end of the meet. It was Kim Collins's false start in the 200m final that I was thinking of.

Still, as we both know, it could happen.

Comment

Without a question K.Collins cost TCU the team title with a false start in the 200 meters in 2001, but I was talking about a false start in the 4X100 meter relay. I don't recall TCU having a false start in that particular event. Look you have me bring bad krama toward my school.

Comment

assuming they are near their prime Houston has 2 Oly. 200 champs ,burrell 100 WR HOLDER, HELL ,SATCH could run anchor, but I think Kirk B. w as top rated sprinter in the world for 2-3 years. PLUS if this was ONLY event for CARL his split would be mind blowing.

Comment

Working...
                    X