Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Olympic T&F Schedule

Can anyone help me find the t&f schedule at the 1984 Olympics? I'm particularly interested in the day the mens 400m hurdles final was run. Thanks!

Re: 1984 Olympic T&F Schedule

400 hurdles heats and semis on first day Friday July 30th. Finals July 31st, probably last event before 5000m heats. Data from "Athletics" magazine, September 1948; price 1 shilling! or 5p or approx US $0.09 at today's exchange rate.

Comment

400 hurdles heats and semis on first day Friday July 30th. Finals July 31st, probably last event before 5000m heats. Data from "Athletics" magazine, September 1948 price 1 shilling!

Comment

EFW. methinks you are dyslexic.... the year he wants in 1984, not 1948. In 1984, final was 8/5, heats 8/3, semis 8/4.

Comment

William F. Edwards dyslexic? How could you think such a thing?

Comment

Thanks, hj197steve!!! That sounds right to me. Appreciate it.

Comment

Aaron,
              If you havn't got what you need, I still have my '84 programs, and can give you what info you need. I think the meet pretty much ran on schedule, but don't know if you need TOD or just dates. Dates are available in TNL and T&FN. If you need more specific info, leave an email addr. Don't wait really long, as these will be among my next donation to the track and field library.

Comment

Working...
              X