Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Crespi Carmelite Track Coach Passes Away

Bill Leeds former track coach at Crespi Carmelite H.S. in Encino, CA and Notre Dame H.S. in Sherman Oaks, CA passed away last week.

Bill was a very succesful coach at Crespi Carmelite in the 60's and Notre Dame in the 50's. Many of his Crespi trackmen were nationally ranked. Some of you (like NoOne) remember Bill for his "fast stop watch" and hot temper. Others of us remember him as a very good coach and kind human being (when he wasn't chewing you out). We'll miss Bill.

His funeral will be held Wednesday, May 26 at 11:00 a.m. at our Lady of Grace Church in Encino. Everyone is welcome to come and pay their respects.

Joe Wetter

Re: Former Crespi Carmelite Track Coach Passes Away

Godspeeed Coach Leeds. I will pass the word to several 'Carmelites' I still stay in touch with from back in the day.

Comment

Thanks noone. I appreciated your salutation "Godspeed Coach Leeds".
      If Bill had the stop watch he would have beaten the devil to the pearly gates by at least .2 of a second.

Joe Wetter

Comment

His funeral will be held Wednesday, May 26 at 11:00 a.m. at our Lady of Grace Church in Encino. Everyone is welcome to come and pay their respects.
        ----------------
        wish I could be there ... a tremendous personality regardless - Sam Herr and Don Barlow and Steve Caminiti along with numerous other will be there in spirit I'm guessin - if not in person

Comment

Working...
        X