Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature article on ," What ever happened"....

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feature article on ,

Tafnut,I like your review of what you like in T&FN,and I agree with you that Garry Hill et al have done a great job in keeping up with and satisfying readership...but from many of the responses in this thread I think a regular update story of past stars could add too T&FN's readership appeal. Both you and 1.97hjsteve suggest a current survey...I'd like to second that.

Comment

hey, Lynn Cannon... where did you grow up? I went to high school with a distance runner Lynn Cannon.

Comment

jhc68,I grew up in a big ranch style home in an orange grove in Tustin, CA and graduated from Tustin Union H.S. in 1963. Yes, I was a distance runner; better in cross-country than track since the longest track race back then was the mile. Still am running, albiet just for fun and fitness now (at age 58).

Comment

Hiya, Lynn. This is Joe Cantrell, a jumper and a year behind you in school. Good to hear that you are still running and have enough leisure time to waste around these message boards. I saw Tom Noon about a year ago and he is aging but just as rabid as ever.

Comment

Hi Joe...I remember you--high jumper, lanky and dark complected.What does the 68 mean after your initials? I'm glad you connected with Coach Noon--I lost track of him years ago when he moved from Lemon Heights.

Comment

I am trying to locate Coach Tom Noon. I ran for Coach Noon in 1978/79 and 1979/80 when he coached at GWC. Do you happen to have an e-mail address or phone number for him?

Chris McHorney

Comment

Lynn Cannon: kind of a 6 degrees from Kevin Bacon - the (just) former principal of one of the more celebrated TNF / xc high schools, and now current director of school district 'something' is a guy by the name of Bill Delaney. Yep the same one ... goin to LV for Super Bowl weekend with a close friend of mine.

Comment

Bill...is that really you?Have fun in LV, and be sure to go to church! I'm still running and loving it more than ever...I was never a competitor like you, just like the recreational, fun running.

Comment

Working...
                  X