800 m star/ coach/ who am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800 m star/ coach/ who am I?

A finalist in US Nationals 800 m, probably top track coach in ACC history and then athletic director for 10 years. Name and college please.

Re: 800 m star/ coach/ who am I?

>A finalist in US Nationals 800 m, probably top track coach in ACC history and
    >then athletic director for 10 years. Name and college please.

that's oh so easy for us ACC old timers. It is JIM KEHOE of Maryland.

Comment

Just a momentary aside to the stream of answers that may or may not come in, depending on hjsteve’s contribution, (I don’t know the answer myself). I would like to say a general feeling has just come over me regarding the SATCHman. It is that he is one of the contributors that makes this message board. His quiz setting is both high in frequency and quality, and a main stay of the boards. His other postings always make at least interesting reading. The QUIZMASTERSATCH’s experience and knowledge is not in question.

Comment

KEHOE IS correct. please never say nice things about me, it will ruin my reputation and upset KUHA who says I'm an idiot , can't use words over 4 letters and am the worst person in BALTIMORE.

Comment

Let's see...he sucked me in on the Grady joke, dissed me on the all-time ACC high jump list and kicked me for not being in the Clemson Hall of Fame.

How do I love Satch, let me count the ways.

Maybe it's because I know he's an old softie 'wanna be' high jumper who doesn't take himself too seriously.
          Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X