Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's All Downhill From Here

Happy 56th birthday today (Tuesday) to an Olympic champion who was born about 5,683 miles (9,147 km) from the stadium where this athlete won Olympic gold.

Our birthday champion has a son who won a national championship, but not in the same event as our birthday athlete.

Born on a Tuesday, this champion competed in three Olympic Games and won Olympic gold four days before turning 23 years old.

You might know that our birthday athlete tied the world record before turning 19.

Did I tell you that this champion won a World Indoor silver medal?

Two weeks before turning 31 years old, this athlete competed in the last of three Olympics.

Some of you actually saw this athlete win the Olympic gold medal in person.

Please name our birthday person for this first Tuesday following the London World Championshipsl

I want to guess Calvin Smith, but I don't think he was born that far from Los Angeles.

Comment

Calvin Smith was born in the USA, so it can't be he.

Comment

You are both correct. It is not Calvin Smith.

Comment

Dietmar Moegenburg?
          Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Happy birthday today (Tuesday) to Dietmar Mogenburg who won the men's high jump in Los Angeles (1984). Very good, Powell. Dietmar's son won the national championship in the long jump for Norway. Mogenburg's wife is from Norway. Norway had some good performances at the London World Championships last week.

Comment

Working...
            X