Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tandfman
    replied
    This year's Conference USA outdoor 800m champion, Tre'von Sanders of Middle Tennessee State, has been charged with murder.

http://mtsusidelines.com/2019/11/mts...d-with-murder/

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
    I am surprised that 400 hurdler Danny Harris has not been mentioned - sexual assault, I think. ..
    please, before you attach crimes—particularly something that serious—to somebody, have a better rationale than "I think."

google suggests he was charged with (and I don't find any resolutin of the matter) with "inappropriate contact," which while as heinous as it might be, isn't assult.

Leave a comment:

• 26mi235
    replied
    I am surprised that 400 hurdler Danny Harris has not been mentioned - sexual assault, I think. Not only did he have a couple Silvers (84 and 87) but he ended The Streak.

Also, OJ did make an extended stay in prison.

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Black September View Post
    Robert Howard was far from trouble free prior to medical school. His actions contributed to medical schools and residency programs requiring criminal background checks.
    I should have been more specific. I worked many of his competitions and he was not a difficult or contentious competitor.

Leave a comment:

• Black September
    replied
    Robert Howard was far from trouble free prior to medical school. His actions contributed to medical schools and residency programs requiring criminal background checks.
    Last edited by Black September; 05-18-2018, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• user4
    replied
    amazing that even on a list of criminals you can have such a wide range of responses. Some stir sadness, others make you feel like they got what was coming to them.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Originally posted by Per Andersen View Post
    Did not Armin Hary do time for fraud a couple of years ago? There you have your leadoff guy for the sprint relay.
    18 months for defrauding the Catholic Church

Leave a comment:

• Merner521
    replied
    Season Ticket holder / celebrity track fan: Bill Cosby

Leave a comment:

• Cooter Brown
    replied
    So, who would be the coaching staff for this team?

There's the AZ throws coach that recently went to jail.

There was the pedophile vault coach from BYU who ran to Argentina and died there.

Surely there's some more coaching dirtbags.

Leave a comment:

• BusterZanga
    replied
    Seraphino Antao, manslaughter
    Tom Randolph, murder for hire
    Vassilios Papageorgopoulos, embezzlement
    Tim Montgomery, fraud & drugs
    Michael Paul, drug trafficking

Leave a comment:

• beebee
    replied
    OMG...this is a fascinating thread. Can't outrun justice I guess : )

Leave a comment:

• Davidokun
    replied
    Originally posted by KDFINE View Post
    What was the name of the horizontal jumper who murdered his wife and then committed suicide, the latter action denying him the chance to go to prison?
    Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
    Robert ????? from Arkansas.. a trouble free, pre-med jumper from Arkansas until an uncharacteristic protested foul incident at Sacramento ...
    Robert Howard

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Robert ????? from Arkansas.. a trouble free, pre-med jumper from Arkansas until an uncharacteristic protested foul incident at Sacramento ...
    Last edited by lonewolf; 05-17-2018, 09:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KDFINE
    replied
    Oscar Pistorius
    Marion Jones
    What was the name of the horizontal jumper who murdered his wife and then committed suicide, the latter action denying him the chance to go to prison?
    Wasn't Charlie Tidwell a murder-suicide too?

Leave a comment:

• br
    replied
    Lest we forget Tim Danielson. Sentenced 50 years to life in 2014 for a 2011 murder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X