Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not assault, but the Google article said that if convicted, he could have faced 7 years in prison which would have qualified him for our all-time prison team.

Comment

• Danny Harris is not qualified for the all-time prison team. He was sentenced to five years probation in late 2018.

https://www.sgvtribune.com/2018/11/0...-endangerment/

Comment

• According to the thread on Tyrese Cooper, he should make this team in the 200 & 400 & the Relay teams!!
        Sadly!

Comment

• Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post
          Danny Harris is not qualified for the all-time prison team. He was sentenced to five years probation in late 2018.

https://www.sgvtribune.com/2018/11/0...-endangerment/
          That's good news. We already have enough people on the all-time prison team.

Comment

• At least this team has a qualified touchy touchy penetrating therapist for 60 years in Larry Nassar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
              At least this team has a qualified touchy touchy penetrating therapist for 60 years in Larry Nassar.
              sorry, restricted to track & field miscreants only

Comment

• Originally posted by tandfman

Does the person have to have notable track achievements? ....l[/url]
                of course! this whole entrerprise is based on elite-level performancess

Comment

• We don't want to drag this into the gutter. World class performers, please.

Comment

• i agree with gh and DoubleRBar. I've deleted the post in which I mentioned an obscure non-elite, non-world-class performer who seems to be headed for some time behind bars.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleRBar View Post
                      We don't want to drag this into the gutter. World class performers, please.
                      Is someone twice US-Ranked by T&FN in the 10,000 meters considered world class?

Comment

• yes

Comment

• Former UCLA All-American distance runner Steve Ortiz, a longtime high school track, cross country and swimming coach, has been sentenced to a year in state prison after pleading no contest to two c…

Comment

• That is a mug shot that should posted at Smoking Gun.

Comment

• Add former NCAA 10,000m champ Boaz Cheboiywo to the team

Headline - Former Eastern Michigan University track star faces drunken driving charges in fatal crash

>>Cheboiywo is currently lodged in the Washtenaw County Jail with bond set at $200,000. Operating under the influence of intoxicating liquor causing death is punishable by up to 15 years in prison.<<

Comment

• I was searching to find details of a portable indoor track used in Australia (early 90s?) for a short series of meets downunder for the thread 'smallest tracks'. It was very small and I doubt it was anywhere near a 200m circuit.

The series was organised by a former Australian 400m Hurdler, Ken Elphick, who had promoted very successful international meets in AUS & NZL in the late 70s.

Then I remembered he did time too. Two and a half years for fraud. And was back in court again on similar charges later.

Though he didn't make the 1976 Olympic team, he wasn't that far away (50.7 PB) and had raced on the circuit in Europe.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...932eeae38ce05c
                                Last edited by Vault-emort; 04-13-2021, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X