Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corley

Happy birthday today (Friday) to an Olympic champion who also owns an Olympic bronze medal.

Born 63 years ago our birthday champion set a world record at the Olympic Games.

This athlete has a brother who lives in the United States (Texas).

Did I tell you that our birthday athlete won three Olympic medals all on a Sunday?

You might already know that this champion came close to death from head trauma, but survived and is doing well.

One of our birthday athlete's Olympic medals was won in July. The other two medals were won in August and in September.

Two World Championship gold medals were won by our birthday person.

I think you know the name of our birthday champion for this last day of August. Please name this Olympic champion.

Since you haven't ruled out the hurdles, I have to assume it's a hurdler. Edwin Moses?

Comment

Happy 63rd birthday to Edwin Moses. Very good, tandfman. Edwin, of course, won two Olympic gold medals (the first being a world record). Today Moses lives in Atlanta and has recovered from his fall down the stairs and later hitting his head while getting in his car. These two accidents led to bleeding beneath his skull and a near death experience. Today, Edwin is back to 100% and doing well.

Comment

Working...
      X