Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At A-Pelco

Happy 72nd birthday today (Wednesday) to an Olympic champion who also owns an Olympic silver medal.

This champion set four world records during this person's career.

No hurdles were involved in these two Olympic medals, however our birthday athlete could hurdle.

Our birthday individual had to travel approximately 1,548 miles (2,961 km) from this person's place of birth to the Olympic city where our birthday champion won Olympic gold one day before turning 22 years.

Interesting to note that this athlete had the same mark (performance) in winning Olympic gold and Olympic silver.

On a personal note, I can tell you that our birthday athlete won the Olympic silver medal four days before my 26th birthday in a city that is about 5,977 miles (9,620 km) from our birthday individual's birthplace.

All four world records set by this athlete were set within 1,400 miles of each other (give or take a few miles).

You can rearrange the eight letters in our title and come up with a clue that will give it away quickly (unless I already gave it away quickly).

Go to it and name our birthday athlete for this third Wednesday of October.

Must be Seagren. It took me a few minutes to figure out the anagram, but the only person I could think of who won gold in Mexico and silver in Munich was Seagren. The anagram clinched it.

Comment

Very good, tandfman and happy birthday today to Bob Seagren. You're good, tandfman and your're fast. Nice job.

Comment

Working...
      X