• Show
Clear All

• thedoorknobbroke
    replied
    a hunch that this runner won most or all medals as a relay participant

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    I think I might have a decent guess. Is his son a pretty good long sprinter, but nowhere in his class?

Leave a comment:

• DoubleRBar
    replied
    Thank you, tandfman. Our birthday athlete won three World Championship gold medals and one World Championship silver medal. For additional help, I can tell you that this birthday person won an Olympic bronze medal.

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Won't reveal it because I looked it up but he won 4 WC golds, not 3.
    Are you sure? By my count he won only 3.

Leave a comment:

• bambam1729
    replied
    Won't reveal it because I looked it up but he won 4 WC golds, not 3.

Leave a comment:

• DoubleRBar
    started a topic World Record

World Record

Happy 59th birthday today (Wednesday) to an Olympic champion who also won three World Championship gold medals and competed in two Olympic Games.

This athlete was born approximately 1,975 miles (3,180 km) from the Olympic stadium where our birthday person won that Olympic gold medal.

The country where this champion was born and the country where this athlete won Olympic gold both speak the same language.

Our birthday athlete and another Olympic champion who competed in one of the two Olympic Games that featured our birthday champion both share the same initials.

No hurdles were involved in our birthday athlete's Olympic events, however I can't say the same for this other Olympic champion (sharing the same initials).

Can you name our birthday champion for this second Wednesday of 2020? Please give it a try.
Working...
X