X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gh
    replied
    Originally posted by paulthefan
    the real interesting question is not when people in the us will stop rejecting gay "marriage" it is when will the (blue) state higher courts stop rejecting the peoples decision?
    Without weighing in on the current debate here, allow me to say methinks we should all be thankful that higher courts are in place to undo mistakes made by the general populace.

If something doesn't pass a legal test it shouldn't be law; the whims of the general populace are to fickle to become the standard by which laws are made. Long live checks & balances.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by Mennisco
    With all the morbid fascination among straights about "Who's Humpin' Who" it may be time for a catchy cover of an old Aretha tune.....
    Aha, so 'zooming' was just a euphemism for humping?

Leave a comment:

• Mennisco
    replied
    With all the morbid fascination among straights about "Who's Humpin' Who" it may be time for a catchy cover of an old Aretha tune.....

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by mump boy
    Originally posted by Vince
    Originally posted by kuha
    This is one of those issues that, in the not too distant future, the huge majority of people will simply shake their heads and say, with disbelief and pity, "Why was there any fuss at all about this back then?"
    That's because we will probably have legal adult Polygamy and legal adult incest. I'm not sure what will come after that though.
    because gay marriage is the slipperly slope towards polygamy, incest and bestiality !??!?! :roll:
    And miscegenation :shock: but surely that will never happen!!!

Leave a comment:

• paulthefan
    replied
    the real interesting question is not when people in the us will stop rejecting gay "marriage" it is when will the (blue) state higher courts stop rejecting the peoples decision?

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    got it! Cats marrying dogs. :P
    Been there, done that. When my wife gets catty, I end up in the dog house.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman
    gay marriage is the slipperly slope towards polygamy, incest and bestiality !??!?! :roll:
    And worse! (I'll let you know what's worse when I think of it.)
    I got it! Cats marrying dogs. :P

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    gay marriage is the slipperly slope towards polygamy, incest and bestiality !??!?! :roll:
    And worse! (I'll let you know what's worse when I think of it.)

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    This is one of those issues that, in the not too distant future, the huge majority of people will simply shake their heads and say, with disbelief and pity, "Why was there any fuss at all about this back then?"
    That's because we will probably have legal adult Polygamy and legal adult incest. I'm not sure what will come after that though.
    because gay marriage is the slipperly slope towards polygamy, incest and bestiality !??!?! :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Daisy
    replied
    Originally posted by gm
    Man's best friend? The happy couple, Larry and Rover?
    More likely Emily and Rover. The men will be too busy protecting the homesteads.

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied
    Man's best friend? The happy couple, Larry and Rover?

Leave a comment:

• Vince
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    Speaking of same sex marriage, is Mitch McConnell being outed a la Larry Craig?

Leave a comment:

• Daisy
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by Pego
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onan
    Ah yes, Onan, the Master Barbarian!
    Clever. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by jhc68
    Does the "full faith & credit" clause of the Constitution apply?
    How about the inalienable right to 'pursuit of happiness'?
    I believe that was aptly answered in "Pursuit of Happyness", honestly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X