Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNL

Did anyone see SNL this weekend? Ben Affleck was brilliant doing Keith Olbermann. And his Alec Baldwin impression wasn't bad either. I wonder if he might not be able to give Dana Carvey a run for his money if dedicated himself to this craft.

Garry, please move this to the free specch forum if you feel it's inappropiate over here.

SNL Presidential Bash is on tonight --- 2 hours on NBC, starting at 9:00 pm, your local time. Highlights of their political satire, not just from this election, but from several elections past. Laughter guaranteed

Comment

Re: SNL

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
      Did anyone see SNL this weekend? Ben Affleck was brilliant doing Keith Olbermann. And his Alec Baldwin impression wasn't bad either. I wonder if he might not be able to give Dana Carvey a run for his money if dedicated himself to this craft.

Garry, please move this to the free specch forum if you feel it's inappropiate over here.
      You must be mad! Mad i tell you. Actually i didnt see it so i should shut my mouth. ops:
      phsstt!

Comment

Re: SNL

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        Originally posted by jazzcyclist

You must be mad! Mad i tell you. Actually i didnt see it so i should shut my mouth. ops:
        Here's Affleck's Olbermann and his Baldwin.

Comment

Working...
        X