• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    Re: SNL

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist
    Did anyone see SNL this weekend? Ben Affleck was brilliant doing Keith Olbermann. And his Alec Baldwin impression wasn't bad either. I wonder if he might not be able to give Dana Carvey a run for his money if dedicated himself to this craft.

Garry, please move this to the free specch forum if you feel it's inappropiate over here.
    You must be mad! Mad i tell you. Actually i didnt see it so i should shut my mouth. ops:
    Here's Affleck's Olbermann and his Baldwin.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Re: SNL

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
    Did anyone see SNL this weekend? Ben Affleck was brilliant doing Keith Olbermann. And his Alec Baldwin impression wasn't bad either. I wonder if he might not be able to give Dana Carvey a run for his money if dedicated himself to this craft.

Garry, please move this to the free specch forum if you feel it's inappropiate over here.
    You must be mad! Mad i tell you. Actually i didnt see it so i should shut my mouth. ops:

Leave a comment:

• rasb
    replied
    SNL Presidential Bash is on tonight --- 2 hours on NBC, starting at 9:00 pm, your local time. Highlights of their political satire, not just from this election, but from several elections past. Laughter guaranteed

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    started a topic SNL

SNL

Working...
X