Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dick Cheney: I can't believe he said that!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Cheney: I can't believe he said that!

The other day former vice president Dick Cheney said that re: the war in Irag, that if he had to do it all over again he wouldn't change a thing! I respect Dick Cheney and admire his good qualities, but it's hard to believe that he didn't apparently learn anything from mistakes made.

Re: Dick Cheney: I can't believe he said that!

Originally posted by lovetorun
    The other day former vice president Dick Cheney said that re: the war in Irag, that if he had to do it all over again he wouldn't change a thing! I respect Dick Cheney and admire his good qualities, but it's hard to believe that he didn't apparently learn anything from mistakes made.
    Maybe he just meant that he would still invade, rather than he would do it the exact same way?

Comment

He did flunk out of Yale, not once, but twice. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
        Did he flunk out the exact same way though? :P Maybe he can fail with multiple strategies?

Comment

I'am surprised he got into Yale in the first place the admission standards were slipping obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by dal4018
            I'am surprised he got into Yale in the first place the admission standards were slipping obviously.

Legacy?

Or maybe his father got drunk and shot the Dean in the face while hunting.

Comment

I cannot keep him straight from the guy on Saturday Night Live who imitates him.
              "Who's Kidding Who?"

Comment

Originally posted by mrbowie
                I cannot keep him straight from the guy on Saturday Night Live who imitates him.
                Hello! Tina Fey out-Palined Palin!

Comment

Working...
                X