Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin resigns

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sarah Palin resigns

    Hallelujah the wicked witch of the west is gone its all over the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's some traveling music just for you Sarah enjoy I know your fellow Alaskans will. http://www.youtube.com/?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I HERE'S THE LINK: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090703/ap_ ... _resigning

  • #2
    Wow that press conference is all kinds of crazy. Is she having a manic episode? LOL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dakota
      Wow that press conference is all kinds of crazy. Is she having a manic episode? LOL.
      Dakota as stated before "Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead" and here's more traveling music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8K8EA ... re=related

      Comment


      • #4
        Palin is usually in control during her speeches....even if she will have some odd things to say at times. In this PC she was almost hyperventilating.

        My initial reaction is that she's withdrawing from serving as governor so she can't be critiqued for her actions in that role when she attempts to run for President in 4 or 8 years.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dutra
          Palin is usually in control during her speeches....even if she will have some odd things to say at times. In this PC she was almost hyperventilating.

          My initial reaction is that she's withdrawing from serving as governor so she can't be critiqued for her actions in that role when she attempts to run for President in 4 or 8 years.
          TOO LATE SIR HER ACTIONS AS GOVERNOR WILL ALWAYS BE CONNECTED WITH HER WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dutra
            Palin is usually in control during her speeches....even if she will have some odd things to say at times. In this PC she was almost hyperventilating.

            My initial reaction is that she's withdrawing from serving as governor so she can't be critiqued for her actions in that role when she attempts to run for President in 4 or 8 years.

            If she's interested in power, she'll stay in Republican politics. If it's money, my bet is she'll be hosting a talk show of some kind.

            Both arenas have expressed interest in her during the 2008 election.

            And the handwriting is on the wall: Hillary Clinton is shoring up her perceived weakness in the international area by serving as Secretary of State. So simply being FEMALE won't cut it for Palin in 2012, and she'll be hard-pressed to match Clinton's political resume'.

            Comment


            • #7
              PMS splains it all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jack Slocombe
                PMS splains it all.
                :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you must know Letterman.

                Comment


                • #9
                  as noted, "free speech" doesn't allow one to be a sexist.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gh
                    as noted, "free speech" doesn't allow one to be a sexist.
                    I interpreted that as Palin Mis Steps/Speaks.....

                    Have not had the pleasure of seeing the news conference......another wacko has been grabbing all my TV time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gh
                      as noted, "free speech" doesn't allow one to be a sexist.

                      I actually know MEN who exhibit signs of PMS. Really.

                      :]


                      As for Palin's speech, remember that during the 2008 campaign she was mostly repeating scripted bullet points with humor added to slip the issue when necessary, a' la Reagan in his Great Communicator prime. [Which is why one of the funniest Tina Fey bits was an almost-verbatim repetition of a Palin interview.]

                      And like Reagan (Iran-Contra hearings), Palin appears to flounder when the script is absent.


                      Not to worry; talk shows have teleprompters.


                      P.S. = This is not in any way to compare Palin with Reagan as far as politics or leadership ability. Simply an observation of similarities in their speaking needs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Brian
                        Originally posted by gh
                        as noted, "free speech" doesn't allow one to be a sexist.

                        I actually know MEN who exhibit signs of PMS. Really.

                        :]


                        As for Palin's speech, remember that during the 2008 campaign she was mostly repeating scripted bullet points with humor added to slip the issue when necessary, a' la Reagan in his Great Communicator prime. [Which is why one of the funniest Tina Fey bits was an almost-verbatim repetition of a Palin interview.]

                        And like Reagan (Iran-Contra hearings), Palin appears to flounder when the script is absent.


                        Not to worry; talk shows have teleprompters.


                        P.S. = This is not in any way to compare Palin with Reagan as far as politics or leadership ability. Simply an observation of similarities in their speaking needs.
                        Brian is it the interview with Katie Couric?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          According to some political blogs, she may have resigned to stay in front of a scandal that's about to break...

                          One logical place to start looking is the affair that has Alaska political circles buzzing: an alleged scandal centered around a building contractor, Spenard Building Supplies, with close ties to Palin and her husband, Todd.

                          Many political observers in Alaska are fixated on rumors that federal investigators have been seizing paperwork from SBS in recent months, searching for evidence that Palin and her husband Todd steered lucrative contracts to the well-connected company in exchange for gifts like the construction of their home on pristine Lake Lucille in 2002.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cooter Brown
                            According to some political blogs, she may have resigned to stay in front of a scandal that's about to break...

                            One logical place to start looking is the affair that has Alaska political circles buzzing: an alleged scandal centered around a building contractor, Spenard Building Supplies, with close ties to Palin and her husband, Todd.

                            Many political observers in Alaska are fixated on rumors that federal investigators have been seizing paperwork from SBS in recent months, searching for evidence that Palin and her husband Todd steered lucrative contracts to the well-connected company in exchange for gifts like the construction of their home on pristine Lake Lucille in 2002.
                            There was a rumor that Todd Palin was overheard telling the Lt. Gov. "I'm going to jail over that one" right after the PC.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Brian
                              As for Palin's speech, remember that during the 2008 campaign she was mostly repeating scripted bullet points with humor added to slip the issue when necessary, a' la Reagan in his Great Communicator prime. [Which is why one of the funniest Tina Fey bits was an almost-verbatim repetition of a Palin interview.]
                              I think this is what you're talking about:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X