Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come On Guys!!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Come On Guys!!!

    It's Free Speech Weekend. I look forward to this all year and yet no one is saying anything controversial at all.

    Surely someone wants to slag off the gays, or Sarah Palin or rant about abortion or univeral health care.

    We only get the chance for one weekend a year, let's make the most of it!!!

  • #2
    Re: Come On Guys!!!

    What are the origins of the word gay? Are all gays happy on the outside? I can't imagine most gays were happy when the term was coined. Or was there a pretense of happiness despite being misunderstood?

    OK, not exactly a rant but I'm sure this thread can spiral out of control from here

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Come On Guys!!!

      Okay: A red hot controversy:

      Who's the better actor: Mr. T or Chuck Norris?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Come On Guys!!!

        Originally posted by kuha
        Okay: A red hot controversy:
        Who's the better actor: Mr. T or Chuck Norris?
        I'm sure Jack Bauer can get to the truth.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Come On Guys!!!

          Originally posted by Daisy
          What are the origins of the word gay? Are all gays happy on the outside? I can't imagine most gays were happy when the term was coined. Or was there a pretense of happiness despite being misunderstood?

          OK, not exactly a rant but I'm sure this thread can spiral out of control from here
          Most sources say it derives from the 16th C French word gaie, meaning "we're here, we're queer and we're going to convert all your children into butch dykes and screaming, cissy, nancy boys who love Judy, Liza, Bette and Barbara and lycra shorts so tight you can tell our religion." The French get a lot of meaning into one word you know.

          Like most men's thoughts on a brothel, we're happier on the inside.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Come On Guys!!!

            Originally posted by kuha
            Okay: A red hot controversy:

            Who's the better actor: Mr. T or Chuck Norris?
            Who is the bigger nut? I think CN has this hands down.

            "Despite his widespread recognition, his 2008 book and an entire cult following dedicated to dreaming up alternative adages that celebrate his greatness (as in, “Life doesn't give Chuck Norris lemons: It asks what fruit he wants” or “Chuck Norris needs a concealed-carry permit to put his hands in his pockets.”), his endorsement didn't seem to help Mike Huckabee much during the 2008 presidential campaign."

            http://swampland.blogs.time.com/2010/06 ... -endorser/

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Come On Guys!!!

              Originally posted by Conor Dary
              his endorsement didn't seem to help Mike Huckabee much during the 2008 presidential campaign."

              http://swampland.blogs.time.com/2010/06 ... -endorser/

              That's because most of the kids still telling Chuck Norris jokes at that point weren't old enough to vote.

              Comment

              Working...
              X