Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leshawn Merritt's real problem

Originally posted by rudawal
    And you certainly will not be the last man to feel a measure of discomfort when the subject of penis size arises...just saying
    I can't even imagine what you're trying to say . . . that you are sizing me up over the internet as to my jock size?! :shock: Ewww - I feel so cheap and used! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
      And you certainly will not be the last man to feel a measure of discomfort when the subject of penis size arises...just saying
      I can't even imagine what you're trying to say . . . that you are sizing me up over the internet as to my jock size?! :shock: Ewww - I feel so cheap and used! :P
      Free speech hurts.

Comment

Free speech hurts.
        It's actually your psychic squeezing of my groinal region that really hurts!

Comment

Best post ever written on this message board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bman
            Best post ever written on this message board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            i thought this was old news, gh has been doing it for years. The only difference is that he has a voodoo doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
              Originally posted by lonewolf
              My ultra-conservative eldest daughter who won a flag waving scholarship as a teenager, emerged from the Univ Wash law school as a flaming limosine liberal.
              You just can't overpraise quality education, now can you?
              Nope.
              Funny thing. Her liberal streak did not surface until she hit a home run on a class action suit early in her career. However, if you press her on specifics, you would swear she was a conservative. I think maybe it is fashionable in her circles in Seattle to be a Democrat, just as it was prudent for my Republican father to register as a Democrat to get a dollar a day WPA job during the Depression.
              On the other hand, my rock-ribbed Republican grandfather refused to subscribe to the Kiowa county newspaper. where we lived, because it was named the Hobart Democrat Chief, opting instead for the Sentinel Leader from neighboring Washita County

Comment

Any man who has sat at track meets in the company of women of a certain stripe - and I sincerely believe this stripe represents the majority - will shed a tear for poor (i.e. poorly endowed) Leshawn. They swear for Asafa, no matter how often he falters in the clutch, just as their British sisters and the tabloids used to rave over Linford Christie's 'breadbox' back in the day.
                While the press has not yet reached the point where they highlight runners at the opposite end of the spectrum, that day may not be far off. In any event, the men out there know full well that they are being weighed in the balance and often found wanting. What is a less-than-gifted modern-day male athlete to do? Put a sock in it? Don boxing trunks?
                Any suggestions?
                LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....funny

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                  [I am compelled to unilaterally note that "Free-Speech" weekend does not mean it's "let's talk about the size of an athlete's genitals" week!! :roll: :wink:
                  Once again, my inexplicably liberal friend, Marlow, and I are in agreement.
                  To the contrary, this is a very relevant topic, particularly as it relates to sports culture and sports psychology. Merrit in particular as a sports star yielded to cultural demands expected of him to be swinging a lunch box and it was affecting him psychologically to the point his performance on the track and then in the bed were being affected. he ended taking horse tonic and got banned....its an important issue.

Comment

LMFAO!! Ive now seen this thread ...Hilarious opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by Gebrucilassie
                      Just my take, based on responses I've heard from at least a dozen guys. If I was LaShawn I would have just said I took steroids :lol:
                      Am I the only one wondering how do these guys know what is in Leshan Merritt's "lunch box"?

Comment

Originally posted by The Klingon
                        Originally posted by Gebrucilassie
                        Just my take, based on responses I've heard from at least a dozen guys. If I was LaShawn I would have just said I took steroids :lol:
                        Am I the only one wondering how do these guys know what is in Leshan Merritt's "lunch box"?
                        Probably based on how it is printed out when he runs. Not that I'm looking or anything!!!

Comment

Me too, The Klingon.

I don't know about anybody else, but I find this entire subject to be completely lacking in any sort of taste.

Who looks at a runners crotchoidal zone?

Totally absurd.

Me thinks the author of this thread had an agenda.

Manhood is not conferred by the size of a man's genitals, but by how he behaves. And there is no braver runner than Merritt.

Physically, he is a magnificent specimen.

I know this guy thinks he is clever, but I submit he is less than admirable.
                          "Who's Kidding Who?"

Comment

Working...
                          X