Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Louise Heath Palin--The TRUTH!

There is another Palin thread, started in 2009, on this forum.
    However, in scanning the comments, I found NOT EVEN ONE that came anywhere NEAR the TRUTH!!
    So to help educate you to the TRUTH about Sarah Palin, I here present some FACTS!!

1. Born Sarah Heath on February 11, 1964, daughter of Sally and Chuck, married Todd Palin on August 29, 1988, has 5 children (Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, and Trig), 2 grandkids (Tripp and Kyla).
    2. Her political career: City Council of Wasilla, 2 terms, 1992-1996); Mayor of Wasilla (and Manager of Borough of Matanuska-Susitna), 2 terms, 1996-2002; Commissioner of Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, its Chair from Feb 2003 to Jan 2004; Governor of Alaska, December 2006 to July 2009; Republican VP Candidate, 2008.
    3. Star basketball player, Wasilla Warriors, they won State Championship, 1982;also avid runner (1:46:10 half-mar age 47, 3:59:36 mar age 41), hunter, commercial fisherman, snowmachiner.
    4. TV series (Sarah Palin's Alaska) has 9 episodes (2010-2011); doc. movie (The Undefeated) by Steve Bannon; was Fox analyst/commentator from 2010, just rehired. SPA and The Undefeated are both available on DVD from Amazon.

Continued in next post!

Re: Sarah Louise Heath Palin--The TRUTH!

Originally posted by aaronk
    There is another Palin thread, started in 2009, on this forum.
    However, in scanning the comments, I found NOT EVEN ONE that came anywhere NEAR the TRUTH!!
    So to help educate you to the TRUTH about Sarah Palin, I here present some FACTS!!

1. Born Sarah Heath on February 11, 1964, daughter of Sally and Chuck, married Todd Palin on August 29, 1988, has 5 children (Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, and Trig), 2 grandkids (Tripp and Kyla).
    2. Her political career: City Council of Wasilla, 2 terms, 1992-1996); Mayor of Wasilla (and Manager of Borough of Matanuska-Susitna), 2 terms, 1996-2002; Commissioner of Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, its Chair from Feb 2003 to Jan 2004; Governor of Alaska, December 2006, July 2009; Republican VP Candidate, 2008.
    3. Star basketball player, Wasilla Warriors, they won State Championship, 1982;also avid runner (1:46:10 half-mar age 47, 3:59:36 mar age 41), hunter, commercial fisherman, snowmachiner.
    4. TV series (Sarah Palin's Alaska) has 9 episodes (2010-2011); doc. movie (The Undefeated) by Steve Bannon; was Fox analyst/commentator from 2010, just rehired.

Continued in next post!
    Her IQ is roughly equivalent to her waist size in cm.

Comment

Here's why you shouldn't believe everything you read, see, or hear about Sarah Palin.

1. She quit the Governorship?
      Absolutely did NOT!! She resigned! Why? While it's explained in DETAIL in her 3,000,000 selling memoir, "Going Rogue" (chapter 5), here in brief is what happened. Because she was more popular than John McCain, and seen as a powerful force for conservatives, and a danger to the Washington bureaucracy, she was unremittingly attacked by Obama and his people from Day One. Part of that attack came in the guise of lawsuits filed by all comers re alleged ethics violations. In all, there were about 27 of these filed. Each one cost the State of Alaska (who are required to defend their Governor) and Governor Palin thousands of dollars to defend....and defeat. EVERY ONE of them were either defeated, or thrown out of court!! They were frivolous and inane, and were politically motivated by Obama's forces, several of whom had Alaskan ties!! By spring of 2009, it had come to a point where the Governor and her staff, the State of Alaska, and every agency of the state government were so inundated by the lawsuits that the entire government came almost to a standstill!! Governor Palin saw that SHE was the main target, so regretfully, she resigned her job in order to take away the target of the lawsuits. She and Todd, who were not rich by any means, were left with a personal bill of $600,000!!!

Continued next post.

Comment

Aaron, stop. She is an idiot, a fraud, and a charlatan. Just stop. There is no respectability in that woman other than the fact that she is attractive for her age.

Comment

She's an idiot, and lacks the experience to be President.
          NO!!
          In fact, the complete and total opposite!
          Some facts:

1. She's a graduate of the University of Idaho in Communications (Journalism) and Political Science, 1987.
          2. Her parents and siblings and friends have ALL said she was an avid reader of books, magazines, and newspapers from a very young age.
          3. She's written TWO best-selling books, "Going Rogue" and "America By Heart". She's written 100's of Facebook Notes (basically op-eds) on all kinds of issues, international and domestic. She's Tweeted 100's of times on all kinds of issues. She's written many op-eds published in papers and magazines like the WSJ, WaPo, NYT, Newsweek, and several conservative journals. There is some doubt SHE was the writer of these!! Believe whatever you want, she WAS (and IS) the writer, PERIOD!!
          4. Her astute (and always funny, sassy, and controversial) comments on Fox News, and in her FB Notes, etc have been VERIFIED over and over again as FACT and TRUTH!! This has been PROVEN!!!
          5. She has spoken out on EVERY issue in the news (or NOT in the news!!)....and time and time again has been proven as AHEAD of everyone else in knowing and understanding the reality of a given situation! (Quantitative Easing, North Korea, Egypt, Obamacare, and on and on and on!!!)
          6. ALL of the SNL images of her are FALSE!!! She never said "You can see Russia from my house!" She said "You can see Russia from land here in Alaska!" TRUTH!!! Check the facts about Big Diamedes and Little Diamedes Islands!!! One is Russian, the other Alaskan (USA), and are less than 3 miles apart.
          7. She KNOWS the difference between North and South Korea, and that Africa is a continent, etc etc. All those accusations she was ignorant of these facts are FALSE!!!!!
          8. The movie "Game Change", starring Julianne Moore as Palin, was based on one chapter of the book of the same name. ALL of the "facts" in that book are LIES!! Want the truth about the 2008 campaign?? Read "Going Rogue"!!! Or watch the movie "The Undefeated"!!

Continued on next post.

Comment

As for her experience, see my initial post, # 2.
            When selected by McCain in 2008, she had (then!!) EIGHT YEARS EIGHT MONTHS of EXECUTIVE experience, as Mayor, Commissioner, and Governor!
            At that same time (August 29, 2008), Senator Obama, Senator McCain, and Senator Biden had a COMBINED total of ZERO DAYS (hours, minutes, seconds) of EXECUTIVE experience!!
            Not even one day!!!
            Tell me, how could people say (then) she "lacked experience"??

And you know what??
            Even adding together the executive experience Obama and Biden have gathered as President and Vice President (Though, in reality, a VP isn't an executive!!), Palin STILL has more executive experience than BOTH of them combined!!!

Comment

Finally.......or at least until after I watch the Lausanne DL.......let me give you two excellent sources for further statements of TRUTH about Governor Palin.

1. Conservatives 4 Palin (C4P) website. This is by far the strongest, and most factual, defender of the Governor. They deal in FACTS.....backed up by VERIFIED truths....with many links to various sources of these facts.
              2. Her Facebook page. This is where you'll find ALL of her 100's of FB Notes, photos, and links! (Although all of them find their way to the C4P site immediately upon publication!!)

Now, on to Lausanne!!

Comment

When does Lausanne start?

Comment

You know you're in trouble as an apologist when the Pro Facts read like Anti Facts.
                  She has no business being anything but a small-town Alaska mayor, looking out over her vast expanse of tundra, thinking she can see the whole world.
                  I admire her pluck, but she has become a meme for foolishness.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                    You know you're in trouble as an apologist when the Pro Facts read like Anti Facts.
                    She has no business being anything but a small-town Alaska mayor, looking out over her vast expanse of tundra, thinking she can see the whole world.
                    I admire her pluck, but she has become a meme for foolishness.
                    What "foolishness"??
                    What "idiocy"?
                    What "lack of experience"?

Sorry, but I have watched all of the videos of her speeches, interviews, and analysis on Fox, read both of her books, all of her FB Notes, etc etc......and all I see is a witty, sometimes hilarious, extremely beautiful, sometimes "plain spoken" woman who has been burned at the stake by her enemies from Day One!

Why?

Because they FEAR her!!
                    Her speeches sell out....even in LIBERAL venues (Eugene!!!!! That speech SOLD OUT!!!!)......she has 3.6 million FB "friends", 100's of 1000's of Twitter followers, and in 2008, her crowds at rallies (as VP choice) were larger than McCain's!!

Even the Republican establishment is afraid of her!!
                    In fact, she is threatening to bolt the party....if they continue to act as Obama-lites!!!

Thus the attacks on her and her family!!
                    On TRIG.....a DOWN SYNDROME child?????????

After you've STUDIED her as much as I have......reading her two books, FB Notes, etc etc......THEN tell me she's "foolish"!!!

I can understand disagreeing with her political beliefs/philosophy.....but to attack her intelligence is a whole other matter!!

Comment

How is this, Aaron?

Sarah Palin
                      "Go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant - they are quite clear - that we would create law based on the God of the bible and the Ten Commandments?"

John Adams
                      "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on Christian religion."

Would you agree that John Adams was one of the founders and one of the authors of the founding documents?
                      Would you also agree that SP that you love so dearly is talking blatant nonsense?
                      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                        How is this, Aaron?

Sarah Palin
                        "Go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant - they are quite clear - that we would create law based on the God of the bible and the Ten Commandments?"

John Adams
                        "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on Christian religion."

Would you agree that John Adams was one of the founders and one of the authors of the founding documents?
                        Would you also agree that SP that you love so dearly is talking blatant nonsense?
                        "In God We Trust".

Enuf said!

Comment

Because they FEAR her!!
                          Yes, aaronk, we all FEAR her. That's a given.

Comment

How is this, Aaron?

Sarah Palin

John Adams

"In God We Trust".

Enuf said!
                            Fine, let us establish a biblical law. A few examples.

1. Aaronk's house goes on fire on the Sabbath. No firemen available, no ambulances, no hospital staff, because nobody is allowed to work on Sabbath.

2. Aaronk's son and daughter speak to him disrespectfully, making fun of his love for Mary Cain. Aaronk has no other option but ta take them to the city limits and leads the mob to stone them to death.

3. Aaronk has a cheeseburger for lunch, his wife shrimps, his kids pork chops. They are all thrown in prison.

I could continue, you know...
                            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

How is this, Aaron?

Sarah Palin

John Adams

"In God We Trust".

Enuf said!
                              Fine, let us establish a biblical law. A few examples.

1. Aaronk's house goes on fire on the Sabbath. No firemen available, no ambulances, no hospital staff, because nobody is allowed to work on Sabbath.

2. Aaronk's son and daughter speak to him disrespectfully, making fun of his love for Mary Cain. Aaronk has no other option but ta take them to the city limits and leads the mob to stone them to death.

3. Aaronk has a cheeseburger for lunch, his wife shrimps, his kids pork chops. They are all thrown in prison.

I could continue, you know...
                              I thought this was about Sarah Palin, not me or you or anyone else.

Sarah is a devout Christian, and has spoken out (in speeches, interviews, etc) about her beliefs. Listen to her!!
                              I was born Jewish, but gave up my beliefs in Judaism long ago.
                              I've read a lot of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments. (Helped my ex-lady friend study for her Bible Study classes!)
                              Sorry, but while the Bible has some excellent philosophy and wisdom, and some excellent writing (Psalms, Song of Solomon), it is, basically, similar to Norton's English Anthologies......wherein you find some GREAT writings, some MEDIOCRE writings.....and many things to either like....or not!!
                              Same with the Bible!
                              If you're devout, you probably take the Bible literally!
                              If you're not, you see it as I do....or along the same lines.

But God, whatever that entity is....or isn't....is a PERSONAL connection to one's inner being!!
                              To question....or criticize......Sarah Palin's (or anyone's!!!) belief system.......is absurd and impossible!!
                              As in the statement that "a million people look at one tree, and see a million different trees"!!

Comment

Working...
                              X