Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beebee View Post
    Poor thing..such a victim, boo-hoo.

This is the same Coulter who called some of the widows from 9/11 "Tragedy Whores" simply because they questioned the Government... look it up.
    When one speaks with such viciousness, they are fair game.
    Yes, I remember that one. She certainly puts her foot in her mouth from time to time, which accounts for why she is such a polarizing figure. I certainly don't agree with her stance on certain issues, but then again, there is no single "perfect" pundit/politician for me either.

Another one I like is Michelle Malkin, who is not quite so polarizing but equally acerbic.

Comment

Coulter says some outrageous ( but true) things..
      Malkin in the same vein but gentler..love em both.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post

You ever noticed that their are no conservatives on Mt. Rushmore?

Comment

Small sample properties and biased sample (and I am a liberal, in general).

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Duncan View Post
            Some people are keen to note Coulter's prominent Adam's apple and read a lot of things into that.
            As a "card-carrying" Coulter hater, I have to admit that I never noticed that and this particular feature of her persona would never bother me ;-).
            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

True, lonewolf? Read and blush.

"Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay."

"There is a growing body of evidence that radiation in excess of what the government says are the minimum amounts we should be exposed to are actually good for you and reduce cases of cancer."

"You will find liberals always rooting for savages against civilization."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"Liberals hate religion because politics is a religion substitute for liberals and they can't stand the competition."
              by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by beebee View Post
                You grown men are shallow and pathetic. If Ms. Jones wasn't so attractive none of you would be here commenting.
                Yea, she is young, fit and attractive and competes in very little clothing. This also describes nearly every other track & field pro. She's well-known for more reasons that just being good-looking, otherwise DWTS would be overrun by jumpers, vaulters, hurdlers and middle-distance runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Pego View Post
                  True, lonewolf? Read and blush.

"Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay."

"There is a growing body of evidence that radiation in excess of what the government says are the minimum amounts we should be exposed to are actually good for you and reduce cases of cancer."

"You will find liberals always rooting for savages against civilization."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"Liberals hate religion because politics is a religion substitute for liberals and they can't stand the competition."
                  I am not familiar with those Coulter utterings but admittedly I should have phrased my sentence, "....outrageous things.. some true"..
                  I don't agree with any of your selectedexamples and I don't think she does either. Although there is a pretty low truth batting average in the sampling, I interpret them to be satire/tounge in cheek/deliberate exaggerations to incite controversy. That is her schtick. It gets her on TV and sells books..and it happens on both sides.
                  Last edited by lonewolf; 08-31-2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I am not familiar with those Coulter utterings but admittedly I should have phrased my sentence, "....outrageous things.. some true"..
                    I don't agree with any of your selectedexamples and I don't think she does either. Although there is a pretty low truth batting average in the sampling, I interpret them to be satire/tounge in cheek/deliberate exaggerations to incite controversy. That is her schtick. It gets her on TV and sells books..and it happens on both sides.
                    When you guys have an empty tank you break out the "both sides doing it" card...without documentation of course. No liberal lies with incendiary bullshit like coulter.

Btw, if she indeed says those things simply to sell books that makes her the whore.

Comment

Interesting that one tiny mention of Sarah Palin's name brings out all this other shit about right wing, reactionary Ann Coulter'ish-related bullcrap!!

And I mentioned Sarah's name ONLY to state that a NON-dancer like Bristol Palin (who, btw, was a track & cross country runner in HS, not to mention several other sports-----so was Sarah!!) could do a credible job on DWTS.

If Bristol could do it----and do it quite well!!-----so can Lolo Jones!!

My best wishes to Lolo for a GREAT season on DWTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                        Interesting that one tiny mention of Sarah Palin's name brings out all this other shit about right wing, reactionary Ann Coulter'ish-related bullcrap!!

And I mentioned Sarah's name ONLY to state that a NON-dancer like Bristol Palin (who, btw, was a track & cross country runner in HS, not to mention several other sports-----so was Sarah!!) could do a credible job on DWTS.

If Bristol could do it----and do it quite well!!-----so can Lolo Jones!!

My best wishes to Lolo for a GREAT season on DWTS!!
                        Don't you realize that Sarah Palin has been a very able ambassador of this "right wing, reactionary ......bullcrap" for years?
                        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego View Post
                          Don't you realize that Sarah Palin has been a very able ambassador of this "right wing, reactionary ......bullcrap" for years?
                          Since this is a thread about Lolo on DWTS, I won't answer that.
                          Except to say that if you check the locked forum from last July 4th, you'll find my extremely lengthy detailed history and description of Sarah's political career.
                          Whatever the left think of Sarah today (and for the past 5 years) is all lies, or based on lies!!
                          But read what I wrote.
                          You might learn something.

As for THIS thread, my bringing up BRISTOL Palin was only to show that a NON-dancer (like Bristol) could do quite well on DWTS.

And so can Lolo!
                          (It will be interesting to see if Lolo winds up with Mark Balas (sp?), who was Bristol's professional partner!)

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                            Since this is a thread about Lolo on DWTS, I won't answer that.
                            Except to say that if you check the locked forum from last July 4th, you'll find my extremely lengthy detailed history and description of Sarah's political career.
                            Whatever the left think of Sarah today (and for the past 5 years) is all lies, or based on lies!!
                            But read what I wrote.
                            You might learn something.

As for THIS thread, my bringing up BRISTOL Palin was only to show that a NON-dancer (like Bristol) could do quite well on DWTS.

And so can Lolo!
                            (It will be interesting to see if Lolo winds up with Mark Balas (sp?), who was Bristol's professional partner!)
                            Yes, I followed that thread closely. You did a most credible job defending the indefensible ;-).
                            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                            X