Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Donald

Jon Stewart (and I) want to know, is his run legit, or just the ravings of a narcissistic lunatic? His 'Mexicans'' comments are waaaaaaay beyond the pale. He has not retracted a one.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
    Assume? You're making a bold unsubstantiated statement there, Donny Boy. Y'sure they're not ALL bad?

Trump doesn't know the difference between a legit run for the presidency and the ravings of a narcissistic idiot. His reality is a fantasy of his own creation which no mere mortal could ever understand. His Way is Best...

Comment

Stupid rich prick is an operative for the Democrats and too egomaniacal to understand that he's pissing on himself. The fact that Chump's poll numbers are up speaks volumes regarding the obvious rampant bigotry accepted by republicans.

Comment

He is the comedy relief. Is he serious? Only as long as it amuses him and the crowds keep showing up. I have great faith in the moderate middle electorate and they won't pick an idiot. He appeals to the great unwashed, the narrow minded, the bigots, and those who hang on to talk radio's every word. This time though he is losing big bucks, and that's usually what drives him.

Comment

Trump is trying to gain a foothold in the polls. There is a percentage of the population who buy into the racist anti-immigration blather he's spouting and he's the only one spouting it. Thinking human beings see him as an ass, mouth breathers see him as having balls. Add in his high recognition factor and you have a guy who will lead or come close to leading in the polls. The problem will be where to go from here. Can he shift gears? Once he secures the Ted Nugent/Sarah Palin crowd can he edge into the country club crowd? If not he has no chance in the general election. That said, he's definitely a top-5 candidate and should be able to secure financing.

As someone who wouldn't vote for any member of the Republican clown car, I'm happy to have him send it off the cliff.

Comment

The Donald will no doubt pick up on this immigration fiasco:
            http://www.mercurynews.com/my-town/c...n-deported-had

Comment

Absolutely. He's the Court Jester; and the networks know that crazy rich people (Kardashians immediately come to mind) sell newspapers and expand newscast ratings.

Comment

Working...
              X