Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay Marriage.............

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gay Marriage.............

    Now if you can just sort out gun control and the death penalty you'll finally be catching up with the rest of the civilised world.

  • #2
    Ammosexuals in America would never allow it....

    Guns = Viagra

    Comment


    • #3
      America will always do the right thing, after exhausting every other possibility. Winston Churchill

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Flumpy View Post
        Now if you can just sort out gun control and the death penalty you'll finally be catching up with the rest of the civilised world.
        C'mon now, we could never be as perfect as jolly old England

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by steve View Post
          C'mon now, we could never be as perfect as jolly old England
          OOOOOOO, let's bash Britain - I'm going there tomorrow! I'll start:

          What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup?

          A Referee.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            OOOOOOO, let's bash Britain - I'm going there tomorrow! I'll start:

            What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup?

            A Referee.
            I'm sure you'll be fine there. Just don't mention that you're American so close to the 4th of July.......might still be a sensitive subject.

            Oh, and while you're there try to pick up some of those civilized manners and bring them back for us, will you?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by steve View Post
              C'mon now, we could never be as perfect as jolly old England
              Well that's obvious.

              Although your President did sort out healthcare at last (65 years after us).
              Last edited by Flumpy; 09-20-2015, 11:07 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by steve View Post
                Oh, and while you're there try to pick up some of those civilized manners and bring them back for us, will you?
                Ainta gonna hapin. We's just rednecks hereabouts and aint no hope for us'ns.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Gay "marriage" can never be real marriage...God commanded Adam and Eve to "multiply and replenish the earth"...can't do that with two of the same sex...it's patently clear and simple.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                    Gay "marriage" can never be real marriage...God commanded Adam and Eve to "multiply and replenish the earth"...can't do that with two of the same sex...it's patently clear and simple.
                    Does that mean if you can't have children because of a physical issue you can't be married?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If you get married at 60 - that's not a real marriage?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                        Gay "marriage" can never be real marriage...God commanded Adam and Eve to "multiply and replenish the earth"...can't do that with two of the same sex...it's patently clear and simple.
                        God has absolutely nothing to do with marriage. It's a legal institution not a religious one.

                        Of course the Bible does have some interesting things to say on the subject.

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Flumpy View Post
                          Of course the Bible does have some interesting things to say on the subject.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw
                          Now THAT is humor.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by steve View Post
                            C'mon now, we could never be as perfect as jolly old England
                            That goes without saying !!
                            i deserve extra credit

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Flumpy View Post
                              God has absolutely nothing to do with marriage. It's a legal institution not a religious one.

                              Of course the Bible does have some interesting things to say on the subject.

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw
                              Flump always beats me to it
                              i deserve extra credit

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X