Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flumpy View Post
    God has absolutely nothing to do with marriage. It's a legal institution not a religious one.

Of course the Bible does have some interesting things to say on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw
    Thank you!!

And good link!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
      Gay "marriage" can never be real marriage...God commanded Adam and Eve to "multiply and replenish the earth"...can't do that with two of the same sex...it's patently clear and simple.
      Not directly related but somewhat funny story.

I remember a sign holding bigot yelling "It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!" on a street corner when I was in high school in the 1980s. Funny thing is, my brother's name is Adam, mine is Steve, and our father is homosexual (no lie)!

I still haven't found the way to adequately parlay those facts into a well crafted witty retort.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
        Gay "marriage" can never be real marriage...God commanded Adam and Eve to "multiply and replenish the earth"...can't do that with two of the same sex...it's patently clear and simple.
        It seems pretty obvious that multiplying and marriage often don't have anything to do with one another.

Comment

And not everyone (even "Christians") take the Bible literally. In a land with freedom of religion, that everybody should hew to a King James line of thinking is, of course, ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
          X