Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Fatigue

I feel that the Free Speech Thread will be a bit sparse this year because, if you are like me, you might be a bit sick / depressed over the state of politics you've had enough and just want to get away from it all. Already I'm watching more baseball because I just want to escape.

I agree, KDFINE. I have several friends who belong to a different political party than I do, however we get along fine because we just don't talk a lot about politics.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleRBar View Post
      I agree, KDFINE. I have several friends who belong to a different political party than I do, however we get along fine because we just don't talk a lot about politics.
      Even though I am not a big Trump fan, we have anti-Trump overload among the late night comics. All it does is egg him on.

Comment

Boy, we muricans have really become pussies. Back in the good old days, there would have been blood all over the place and feactured egos.

Trump is the right man at the right time to put this country back together. No one gives a fuck what the liberal elites and celebrities think or say.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Even though I am not a big Trump fan, we have anti-Trump overload among the late night comics. All it does is egg him on.
          My problem is the exact opposite. I stopped watching CNN because I don't want to hear any Trump surrogate spewing total BS. (I still watch Zakaria's GPS, but that's all.) I am watching BBC World News since November, and wonder why I didn't start doing this much sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by is 74 really old? View Post
            Boy, we muricans have really become pussies. Back in the good old days, there would have been blood all over the place and feactured egos.

Trump is the right man at the right time to put this country back together. No one gives a fuck what the liberal elites and celebrities think or say.
            Dream on old man...this nation has never been further apart thanks to putin's bitch.
            He is ignorant, lazy, unstable, psychologically immature, an wannabe despot, a liar, sex offender, racist, most of the nation hates him, the world laughs(and cries) at him...
            The worst government official of my lifetime.

Comment

Trump is the right man at the right time to put this country back together.
              You mean, we needed to lower the reputation of our country because it had become too popular and prestigious under the 44th president?

http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/...ps-leadership/

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Can't argue with you there. It'd be nice if they'd find something else to talk about.

Comment

Liberal elites? Seriously? Did you stray in from another planet? I will say this for you, you speak Trumpian very well.

Comment

What bugs me the most and it's being going on for awhile is the dearth of news channels. It's all political channels. I have to go to BBC for world news. The only break they take from politics is to cover a terrorist attack

Comment

Originally posted by beebee View Post
                      Dream on old man...this nation has never been further apart thanks to putin's bitch.
                      He is ignorant, lazy, unstable, psychologically immature, an wannabe despot, a liar, sex offender, racist, most of the nation hates him, the world laughs(and cries) at him...
                      Most importantly, and this is what will take some of his voters time to understand, he doesn't give a shit about YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post
                        Most importantly, and this is what will take some of his voters time to understand, he doesn't give a shit about YOU!
                        Never in the wretched life of this repulsive lying POS has he done anything where he wasn't the major benefactor.

And somehow poor White people think that this unfit asshole gives a shit about them.

Comment

Never in the wretched life of this repulsive lying POS has he done anything where he wasn't the major benefactor.

And somehow poor White people think that this unfit asshole gives a shit about them.
                          Exactly. They were conned bigly. As far as fatigue is concerned, I am more energized than ever.

Comment

There you go! I just want to get thru one Effing day without thinking about this guy. But it is impossible. I resent any attempt to "normalize" him or his behavior. What is it with his sick obsession with bleeding women? At this point I absolutely need to have my fill of Trevor Noah, Colbert and Don Lemon. Why should I have to worry about if this guy is crazy enough to bomb North Korea?

Comment

Working...
                            X