Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In an alternate universe, who would you like to see as president?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post
      Please don't start with all the FALSE memes about her, but I still believe Sarah Palin would make an outstanding President!

And now that Trump is POTUS (Still a shock to the system--both mine & the USA's!), having Sarah as Prez doesn't seem so bad after all!!

As Governor, she was lots more "progressive" than her strong conservatism would allow to expect!!
      While she "endorsed" Trump--I don't see that as disqualifying!
      She picked a guy "outside the Beltway"---as her Independent stances see as a positive!

She HAS Executive experience, and fully supports our Military, and while she's firmly Pro-Life, her record shows she's moderated her views to fit what the Constitution (Both US & Alaska's!) sees as the Law!!
      She respects the Constitution above all!!

Anyway, I'd love to see her run in 2020!
      She'd be almost 57 when she took office!
      Great...an imbecile, a mean girl, yet another non-curious dipshit to further damage this Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post
        Cons can't truly be idiots but in the areas where a president needs skills she's lacking all of them, except she took a good picture.
        Sexist to the nth degree---and beyond!

Lacking skills needed to be President?
        Please pray tell, what exactly are these "skills"?

Look, I fully recognize I'm banging my head against a wall here, but here's just a FEW of Sarah's "skills"--

1. She GOVERNED a state and a city, as well as Chaired THE most important Commission in the State of Alaska!

2. She got important bills PASSED---after COMPROMISING with Democrats & Independents in the State Legislature!

3. Alaska is 1 of 2 states (North Dakota the other??) where the Governor has access to highly classified military information---as Alaska is the first line of defense against Russia & North Korea!! Her Military Commander praised her work as Governor!!

4. Of the 4 candidates for High Office (President, Vice-President) in 2008----Obama, McCain, Biden & Palin---Palin was the ONLY one with even ONE SECOND of Executive Experience----and she had almost NINE YEARS of Executive Experience!!
        (I still find it highly humorous that SHE was the one singled out as having "NO experience"!!)

5. She's had a private dinner with Netanyahu, and fully supports Israel!

6. She believes in Constitutional Law---something Presidents are supposed to support! Many would say that both Obama & Trump do NOT!!

But again, I'm speaking to the 4 walls.
        No one believes the TRUTH about her!
        Everyone just accepts the memes that have DISTORTED the true picture!

Comment

Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
          Emmanuel Macron.
          Interesting that you brought him up. He learned from our folly and made it a point not to repeat the same mistakes. Today Angela Merkel is called the new Leader of the Free World.

Comment

Sexist to the nth degree---and beyond!
            No, she's unqualified. It isn't sexist to believe a woman is unqualified for a job.

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post
              No, she's unqualified. It isn't sexist to believe a woman is unqualified for a job.
              I meant it to be about your comment about her "taking a good picture".

Comment

Please don't start with all the FALSE memes about her, but I still believe Sarah Palin would make an outstanding President!

And now that Trump is POTUS (Still a shock to the system--both mine & the USA's!), having Sarah as Prez doesn't seem so bad after all!!
                Holy sh!t. "She's not as bad as Donald Trump" is NOT NOT NOT a qualification to be President of the United States. How the bar has been lowered, when it shouldn't have been lowered in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                  Holy sh!t. "She's not as bad as Donald Trump" is NOT NOT NOT a qualification to be President of the United States. How the bar has been lowered, when it shouldn't have been lowered in the first place.
                  If one truly wants to know about Palin just check out the exploits of her absolute ghetto family the last few years.

Comment

Maybe the election of Donald Trump says more---a LOT more!!--about the American people than it will ever say about The Donald himself!!

Comment

But at least she can see Russia

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
                        But at least she can see Russia
                        True!!
                        As I'm sure you know (if you've read my Free Speech stuff about her from past years), there are two islands off the northwest coast of Alaska.
                        Big Diomede & Little Diomede.
                        The Big island is in Russian territory.
                        Little Diomede is in Alaska (US) territory.

They're approximately 2.5 miles apart.
                        On a clear day, you can see one island from the other!

Thus, YES, you CAN see Russia from Alaska!!

(The Tina Fey PARODY---about being able to see Russia from Sarah's HOUSE---was just that---a PARODY!!)

Comment

Originally posted by 18.99s View Post
                          Neil deGrasse Tyson
                          Not sure how he'd be as a politician, but a very cool and wise cat indeed!

Comment

Nina Turner
                            Or
                            Molly Hintzen

Comment

I don't know if it's been said elsewhere but I find it amazing that the USA hasn't plucked up the courage to allow foreign born citizens to be president. Given the low quality of candidates since the 60s, you'd think a wider range of choices might be useful.

Oh, and what the fuck is it about re-creating the UK's inbred, second rate, self entitled cast system - Kennedy's, Bush's, Clinton's etc?

Comment

The U.S. could become the 11th province of Canada, with Trudeau the head of the whole thing :-)

and with that, free speech ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X