Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 commentary

I would like to formally rescind all my many criticisms of the POTUS. The guy's a genius. He has so completely inundated us with such total BS, that he can now say anything he wants and everyone just shrugs their shoulders. RIP truth, decency and democracy.

I would like to thank the Jethro's and Elllie May's across America(and Russia) for putting the worst possible person in the White House.

What an absolute catastrophe.

Comment

2018 commentary

for the life of me, why you put these on the Current Events thread I'll never know. sigh.

Comment

I hope none of them are landlords because a certain person has been living rent free in their mind since 11/8/16. anyway why post politics on a purely sports message board when there are tons of other sites to post ? Especially on a holiday !

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          I would like to formally rescind all my many criticisms of the POTUS. The guy's a genius. He has so completely inundated us with such total BS, that he can now say anything he wants and everyone just shrugs their shoulders. RIP truth, decency and democracy.
          You said it well! It depresses me endlessly that America that I always admired so much, the backstop of the whole free world is now rapidly turning into a rogue state. It cannot be trusted or depended on. Old friends are now treated with contempt and as enemies while POTUS openly admires dictatorships, strongmen and terrorists. He takes the word of the KGB over the word of his own intelligence community. And the endless lies. He sure was not kidding when he said he could shoot a man on 5th ave and they would still vote for him. When this long, bad night is over can America be restored?

Comment

If this keeps up, quite probably not, and we might not make it to 250 (which is in another 8 years)... :-/

We are better than this.

Comment

I'm an optimist and believe that once we rid the country of the many scourges - Trump, Pence, McConnell, Ryan, to name a few - we can use our muscle memory and embrace the truths that the country has attempted to embrace for over 200 years. If not, then wherever we go will be worse than where we are today.

Comment

Working...
              X