Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Second Civil War - how is it going in your neighborhood?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Second Civil War - how is it going in your neighborhood?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/krystieyand...ypa#.msbP4OOLk

Alex Jones has already admitted, under oath, that he's just a cartoon character, invented to yank chains. It's just coincidental that he's also mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Alex Jones has already admitted, under oath, that he's just a cartoon character, invented to yank chains. It's just coincidental that he's also mentally ill.
      He was in a child custody case and tried to explain away his rants by saying it was "performance art." He wasn't admitting anything. He was lying to try to retain custody of his kids. All he did was prove he'd say anything at anytime to gain an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post
        tried to explain away his rants by saying it was "performance art." He wasn't admitting anything. He was lying to try to retain custody of his kids. All he did was prove he'd say anything at anytime to gain an advantage.
        I agree with you up to a point. From what I've seen of him on Colbert, his on-air persona is definitely a huge exaggeration of a real person (not that he might not believe some of what he says).

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          I agree with you up to a point. From what I've seen of him on Colbert, his on-air persona is definitely a huge exaggeration of a real person (not that he might not believe some of what he says).
          Ask the parents of the Sandy Hook kids.

Comment

So when he was promoting pizza gate and armed "liberators" showed up to rescue the imaginary sex slaves, was that the same as yelling fire in a crowded theater? His comments on Sandy Hook are an abomination. It is absurd that anyone would give his air time. Its a sad commentary on capitalism that he's gotten away with it. "Performance art"? Pathetic.

Comment

Biased anyone ? There is an equal number of conspiracy theorist on both sides of the aisle the only difference the one representing the “left” are part of the mainstream media ! I don’t like conspiracy theories on either side.

Comment

Originally posted by tm71 View Post
                Biased anyone ? There is an equal number of conspiracy theorist on both sides of the aisle the only difference the one representing the “left” are part of the mainstream media ! I don’t like conspiracy theories on either side.
                No, there really isn't an equal number. Whataboutism is the refuge of those who've lost the argument.

Comment

I can't believe that someone would come here and defend that piece of crap.

Comment

Do we have proof of such a "fact". Certainly with Trump, Jones, Hannity, Rush, and the rest of the RWNJ spewing conspiracy theories hourly we'd be able to identify the thousands the "left" has spewed. We'll wait while you gather.

Comment

The entire MSNBC cast are conspiracy theorists, take your pick. I won’t even mention the nuts in Hollywood!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                        I can't believe that someone would come here and defend that piece of crap.
                        u obviously missed the point were I pointed out that I don’t care for conspiracy theorists. that isn’t defending anyone which u can’t see. If someone where to defend him so what ? Aren’t people allowed to have a different opinion than what you aspouse to ?

Comment

The entire MSNBC cast are conspiracy theorists, take your pick. I won’t even mention the nuts in Hollywood!
                          Do you admire Alex Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                            No, there really isn't an equal number. Whataboutism is the refuge of those who've lost the argument.
                            No losing the argument is what people do when they deny other free speech kind of that point of this futile exercise that gh allowed us to engage in today. or when they call people with the opposing viewpoint names or engage in adhomnium attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                              Do you admire Alex Jones?
                              No! didn’t I just write twice already that he is conspiracy theorist ? I don’t think conspiracy theorists on either side are productive at all and are never going to engage in any worthwhile debate!

Comment

Working...
                              X