Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Second Civil War - how is it going in your neighborhood?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tm71 View Post
    The entire MSNBC cast are conspiracy theorists, take your pick. I won’t even mention the nuts in Hollywood!
    And the entire Fox News cast are...?

Actually, they have some decent people like Chris Wallace and Shep Smith. I wonder how much longer they will stay, though. They have already lost Greta and Megyn Kelly and Wallace and Smith could be the next.

Comment

No! didn’t I just write twice already that he is conspiracy theorist ?!
      Why are you spending so much time defending someone you claim you don't admire? You clearly took exception to Atticus' comment about him and I don't why you would if you don't admire him. When someone slams a person whom I despise I either express agreement or make no comment at all, I don't try to mitigate that person's despicable behavior.
      Last edited by jazzcyclist; 07-05-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
        And the entire Fox News cast are...?

Actually, they have some decent people like Chris Wallace and Shep Smith. I wonder how much longer they will stay, though. They have already lost Greta and Megyn Kelly and Wallace and Smith could be the next.
        They also fired George Will for being too critical of Trump.

Comment

The entire MSNBC cast are conspiracy theorists, take your pick. I won’t even mention the nuts in Hollywood!
          Alex Jones is a birther.
          Alex Jones is a truther.
          Alex Jones said that the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax.

Here's the entire MSNBC line-up:
          • Joe Scarorough
            Mika Brzezinski
            Stephanie Ruhle
            Hallie Jackson
            Ali Velshi
            Andrea Mitchell
            Craig Melvin
            Katy Tur
            Nicolle Wallace
            Chuck Todd
            Ari Melber
            Chris Matthews
            Chris Hayes
            Rachel Maddow
            Lawrence O'Donnell
            Brian Williams

If you really believe this nonsense, I challenge you to go down the list and cite examples of each of these hosts spouting the sort of despicable conspiracy theories that Jones does on a daily basis. I doubt that you can cite one example by one host, much less three examples by all 16 of them.

Comment

Don't forget Pizzagate. Clinton running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a DC pizza place. Does TM believe that one?

Comment

No losing the argument is what people do when they deny other free speech kind of that point of this futile exercise that gh allowed us to engage in today. or when they call people with the opposing viewpoint names or engage in adhomnium attacks.
              All 'free speech' does is allow people to say things that others WILL judge them on. Having free speech is not the same thing as being able to say things with impunity. We are all accountable for what we say.
              I'm glad that gh only allows this once a year for similar reasons lonewolf has espoused. This place is 'THE best place for discussing T&F' and when we go at each other, it dilutes the 'fun'. Unfortunately, many of us (OK . . . me!) use it as a pressure relief valve for all the daily political lunacy we are currently witnessing. I was pretty apolitical until Trump was elected. Oh for those halcyon days!

Comment

Working...
              X