Ivanka for President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivanka for President

It seems obvious, at least to me, that the orange top is planning for Ivanka to run for President in 2024.

Lord preserve us. An even more out-of-touch dilettante than we already have.

Comment

The terrifying part of an Ivanka candidacy is that it is an entirely plausible scenario.

Comment

I doubt that.... however...

We laugh at Ivanka Trump – because to take her seriously is frightening .... (I love the look of disdain on Lagarde's face in the video)

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...mpression=true
        Last edited by Conor Dary; 07-04-2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
          I doubt that.... however...
          We laugh at Ivanka Trump – because to take her seriously is frightening ....
          We laughed at The Donald for 20 years and look what that got us.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            We laughed at The Donald for 20 years and look what that got us.
            It took a perfect storm to get him in the White House (Comey, Putin, Hillary, electoral college) and he still lost by 3 million votes. I doubt that he will catch lightening in a bottle again.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
              It took a perfect storm to get him in the White House (Comey, Putin, Hillary, electoral college) and he still lost by 3 million votes. I doubt that he will catch lightening in a bottle again.
              But that is the crazy thing about the US system.
              The combined will of the people ultimately doesn’t count

Comment

It is a different perfect storm in 2020. Trump will lose the popular vote by an even bigger margin but he will challenge election results in key districts and with a Trump pawn installed as attny General and a stacked Supreme Court he might prevail. The House should be the ultimate certifier
                of electoral votes but who can predict what bizarre tactics the Big T will try... He certainly will not depart the WH gracefully. He would gladly abuse every protocol rather than relinquish the trappings of power.

Comment

The best case scenario is for Trump to be giving a 4th of July tribute with Pence next to him, standing together on a balcony. At that moment, Trump has a stroke, falls into Pence, and they both tumble from the balcony to their ultimate demise. No funny business on the next election and as a country we can all just move forward and pretend his 'presidency' never existed.

It could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
                    The best case scenario is for Trump to be giving a 4th of July tribute with Pence next to him, standing together on a balcony. At that moment, Trump has a stroke, falls into Pence, and they both tumble from the balcony to their ultimate demise. No funny business on the next election and as a country we can all just move forward and pretend his 'presidency' never existed.

It could happen.
                    Damnation. And I thought I was an optimist.

Comment

She looked ridiculous at the G-20 Summit. She got ignored by world leaders like a waitress who forgot to bring drinks.

Comment

The QAnon people think JFK Jr is alive... possible running mate.

Comment

Ivanka would be an upgrade over the phantom menace occupying the White House. But a green iguana would also be an upgrade, so ...

Comment

Very sad to even think that Ivanka is actually so much better choice for president than him... but she is...in my opinion anyway

Comment

She is his best hope to stay out of federal prison.
                              But she wouldn't be able to pardon him on state crimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X