Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madd Marine
    replied
    The ignorance is staggering. Let CA, NY, TX, and FL basically settle everything. lol Just what your masters want.

Leave a comment:

• trackCanuck
    replied
    What a weird world it would be with her as President. Would there be mass suicides? ...kidding...

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by lefterisp View Post
    Very sad to even think that Ivanka is actually so much better choice for president than him... but she is...in my opinion anyway
    Of course she is. So are about 90% of other people over the age of 35. At least they would understand they they don't know enough to do it by themselves and actually listen to the counsel of those who know far better what they're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• TN1965
    replied
    She is his best hope to stay out of federal prison.
    But she wouldn't be able to pardon him on state crimes.

Leave a comment:

• lefterisp
    replied
    Very sad to even think that Ivanka is actually so much better choice for president than him... but she is...in my opinion anyway

Leave a comment:

• 18.99s
    replied
    Ivanka would be an upgrade over the phantom menace occupying the White House. But a green iguana would also be an upgrade, so ...

Leave a comment:

• booond
    replied
    The QAnon people think JFK Jr is alive... possible running mate.

Leave a comment:

• beebee
    replied
    She looked ridiculous at the G-20 Summit. She got ignored by world leaders like a waitress who forgot to bring drinks.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by steve View Post
    The best case scenario is for Trump to be giving a 4th of July tribute with Pence next to him, standing together on a balcony. At that moment, Trump has a stroke, falls into Pence, and they both tumble from the balcony to their ultimate demise. No funny business on the next election and as a country we can all just move forward and pretend his 'presidency' never existed.

It could happen.
    Damnation. And I thought I was an optimist.

Leave a comment:

• steve
    replied
    The best case scenario is for Trump to be giving a 4th of July tribute with Pence next to him, standing together on a balcony. At that moment, Trump has a stroke, falls into Pence, and they both tumble from the balcony to their ultimate demise. No funny business on the next election and as a country we can all just move forward and pretend his 'presidency' never existed.

It could happen.

Leave a comment:

• jc203
    replied
    It is a different perfect storm in 2020. Trump will lose the popular vote by an even bigger margin but he will challenge election results in key districts and with a Trump pawn installed as attny General and a stacked Supreme Court he might prevail. The House should be the ultimate certifier
    of electoral votes but who can predict what bizarre tactics the Big T will try... He certainly will not depart the WH gracefully. He would gladly abuse every protocol rather than relinquish the trappings of power.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    It took a perfect storm to get him in the White House (Comey, Putin, Hillary, electoral college) and he still lost by 3 million votes. I doubt that he will catch lightening in a bottle again.
    But that is the crazy thing about the US system.
    The combined will of the people ultimately doesn’t count

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    We laughed at The Donald for 20 years and look what that got us.
    It took a perfect storm to get him in the White House (Comey, Putin, Hillary, electoral college) and he still lost by 3 million votes. I doubt that he will catch lightening in a bottle again.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
    I doubt that.... however...
    We laugh at Ivanka Trump – because to take her seriously is frightening ....
    We laughed at The Donald for 20 years and look what that got us.

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    I doubt that.... however...

We laugh at Ivanka Trump – because to take her seriously is frightening .... (I love the look of disdain on Lagarde's face in the video)

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...mpression=true
    Last edited by Conor Dary; 07-04-2019, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X