Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dennis the Menace(Emily on deck)

Sister and mom should be back in Pensacola today. With the dogs. They let the cats ride it out. I suspect that they are getting nostalgic for earthquakes. And here comes the big E. I am pretty sure they are going to stay in the panhandle, but damn. On the up side, our SE US daughter will be leaving Atlanta next year. She gave it 2 years. Houses affordable, but Atlanta is surrounded by waaaaay too much Georgia.

Comment

Re: Dennis the Menace

I'm here for the duration - which is either the 20.7 years indictated by the on-line test or the 2.3 years as determined by Hurricane Percival of 2007.

Comment

Emily!

lol Randy. Very good.
        There are no strings on me

Comment

>I'm here for the duration - which is either the 20.7 years indictated by the
          >on-line test or the 2.3 years as determined by Hurricane Percival of 2007.

Pat, did your in-laws get more damage/loss? Last night Rebecca said the house "was still standing" which is pretty non commital. She is far enough off the beach that she got out with "tree pruning, water the lawn and such with Ivan.

Comment

I'm here for the duration - which is either the 20.7 years indictated by the on-line test or the 2.3 years as determined by Hurricane Percival of 2007

is the florida track club still in existence?
            shorter's old team.
            phsstt!

Comment

>>Pat, did your in-laws get more damage/loss?<<

Got the call this morning. Two of three FEMA trailers are unliveable. The third has blown out windows. No power and the prospects for getting it are not good this week. My wife put her foot down and told her parents they're staying here for at least a month. First time I ever heard her dad say, 'yes, ma'am' to her. Crusty Old South type. The Vegas line has them moving to Jax by end of year.

Comment

>>is>the florida track club still in existence?
                shorter's old team.<<

Not as the team he was on. I still see the distinctive shirt around - but the club as a distance 'enclave' does not exist any more.

Comment

<<<Got the call this morning.
                  >Two of three FEMA trailers are unliveable. The third has blown out windows. No
                  >power and the prospects for getting it are not good this week. My wife put her
                  >foot down and told her parents they're staying here for at least a month. First
                  >time I ever heard her dad say, 'yes, ma'am' to her. Crusty Old South type. The
                  >Vegas line has them moving to Jax by end of year.>>>

---
                  Need to borrow my copy of 'Meet the Fockers?'

Comment

>>Need to borrow my copy of 'Meet the Fockers?'<<

I like them just fine (despite cataclysmically different upbringings), but you may notice a slight INCREASE in my on-line time (MJD just fainted), as I bunker down for the duration. My computer is in a sacrosanct home office, off the master bedroom. :-)

Comment

my inlaws spend 2 months with us every summer here in connecticut. yes, they live in florida.
                      they are very nice but 2 months!

you need:

sense of humour

hiding place

runners high or other drugs
                      phsstt!

Comment

you need:

sense of humour - check

hiding place - check

runners high or other drugs - I anticipate running a tad more in the upcoming months :-)

Comment

tafnut consider yourself lucky. down here we had to deal with three hurricanes in like two months last yr..... it gets hot w/o A/C!!

Comment

>>>Pat, did your in-laws get more damage/loss?<<

Got the call this morning.
                            >Two of three FEMA trailers are unliveable. The third has blown out windows. No
                            >power and the prospects for getting it are not good this week. My wife put her
                            >foot down and told her parents they're staying here for at least a month. First
                            >time I ever heard her dad say, 'yes, ma'am' to her. Crusty Old South type. The
                            >Vegas line has them moving to Jax by end of year.>>

FEMA trailer town "socioeconomic time bomb"

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... 01&sc=1000

Comment

Working...
                            X