Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the

Pretty sure that Rangers vs Celtics is a Catholic vs Protestant thing. My trick for remembering is C is for Celtics and Catholics. I have a Scottish friend who will work out very early on any day they are playing and then head over to the Ex-Imperial Club and he is usually hammered by 11am.

Comment

Rufus... you almost had a new idea there... but you were beat too it some 20000 years ago.... if you up it from 10% to 20% and call it Government you will be on the mark.

>i have just started my own religion, its based loosely on judaism, christianity
      >hinduism buddhism taoism islam scientology and Jedism.
      all you need to do is
      >worship to empty beer bottles and donate 10% of your yearly earnings to me, its
      >quite simple.
      ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

> C is for Celtics and Catholics.

That's correct. I confused you by writing the teams in no particular order, sloppyness on my part. Another way to tell is which team has a green strip. Green for Ireland and gaelic I presume. I can never remember who's who with respect to Dundee and Dundee United.

Comment

Christ (Greek) is Messiah in Hebrew which is Anointed in English. Jesus (Greek) means Yahweh Saves (or Saved by God) in English. Thus JesusChrist means Saved by God the Anointed. According to Hebrew scriptures Solomon, David, and either Darias or Xerxes (Persian kings) were Messiahs (Anointed) and therefore Christs. PS I have a habit of avoiding doubled letters.JG

Comment

Working...
          X