Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many career HRs will Griffey jr eventually get ?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many career HRs will Griffey jr eventually get ?

he's had a good season this year with 33 & career total of 534

seeing as not many people will rejoice if/when bonds gets the record ( drug allegations ), can ken get the record, when i'm sure many,many fans will rejoice ?

Re: How many career HRs will Griffey jr eventually get ?

No way too injury prone. It looked like a good bet until the last 4 years. Since then he has one healthy season.....

Comment

Doesn't matter. ARod will destroy them all if he stays healthy and motivated.
      There are no strings on me

Comment

My money's on Pujols. Still only 25.

Comment

Junior will finish in the 600 range. Don't see him as a guy who hangs around after his skills have diminished. BTW any one happen to read the Jayson Stark article about fastest players. Very interesting to see who the players thought should run each lap of the 4x100 relay.

Comment

>Junior will finish in the 600 range. Don't see him as a guy who hangs around
            >after his skills have diminished. BTW any one happen to read the Jayson Stark
            >article about fastest players. Very interesting to see who the players thought
            >should run each lap of the 4x100 relay.

Where can I find the article?

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/s ... id=2137637

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Just short of 650.

Comment

I think he will end up in area of Mays. If he stays healthy he may push 700, but he will end up far short 755......

Comment

> My money's on Pujols. Still only 25.

If money is on the line, I say that Bonds is the only player currently active that gets within sniffing distance of this record. You have Ruth in the 30s, Aaron in the 70s and now Bonds get to 700. Only one other - Mays - over 600. It just ain't that common.

Comment

>> My money's on Pujols. Still only 25.

If money is on the line, I say that
                        >Bonds is the only player currently active that gets within sniffing distance of
                        >this record. You have Ruth in the 30s, Aaron in the 70s and now Bonds get to
                        >700. Only one other - Mays - over 600. It just ain't that common.

I accept the bet - $10 OK?! If Albert stays fit, we may have to wait at least 15 years. BTW, just been looking at some old tapes of Bonds. Gee, he must have been working out very hard, what other reason could there possibly be for his , er, enhanced size? I wonder if he'll come back next season, er, considerably lighter? His swing's the same though..

Comment

Working...
                        X