Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bad hammy
    Oh, and long URL wraps. :lol: :lol: No more tinyurl. I suggest a bonus for Ben . . .
    It looks like the ones that are already there don't get adjusted though:

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... ht=#156712

Comment

Fine, fine work Ben. I am VERY impressed. Don't know what more a message board community could want. Even emoticons Well done.
      There are no strings on me

Comment

One thing I have noticed is that to get to the historical board from the current board one has to return to the main index of the message boards. Any chance of direct links to speed things a long? This is no big deal but that was certainly a plus for the old formatt.

Comment

Go to the Jump to on the bottom but, you're right, the other way was better.

Comment

Thanks MJD the 'jump to' feature works well, I had not noticed that before.

Comment

fix in the near future

Originally posted by MJD
              This was the first thing Garry noticed. I'll add the Jump To box at the top of the page too.

Comment

log-in each time?

I have to log in each time I enter even though I clicked the auto-log-in feature.Just my lack of savvy or a normal thing?
                Tom Hyland:
                "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Cool! 8)

Wondered if something had happened today when I was getting an error. Ben was obviously rearranging the furniture. And the walls, ceiling, floors, doors. But the windows are still the same.

I like it!

Comment

Re: fix in the near future

Originally posted by bhall
                    Originally posted by MJD
                    This was the first thing Garry noticed. I'll add the Jump To box at the top of the page too.
                    Jump To box has been moved to the top of the page.

Comment

Same idea with the Headlines. Be better to have Previous/Next at the top if that is an easy fix.

Comment

Re: fix in the near future

Originally posted by bhall
                        Jump To box has been moved to the top of the page.
                        Much better, thanks !

Comment

Just playingaroundto see how these eyetalics andfont sizes[color=violet] and all WORK.

edit:wow, this is really cool.

Comment

Damn, it can list everything about you and tell you who's snooping around which forums. Garry, can you guys tell what we're eating or when we're on the john?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay
                              Damn, it can list everything about you and tell you who's snooping around which forums. Garry, can you guys tell what we're eating or when we're on the john?
                              You can hide your online status from other users, but Garry and Ben will still know what you are up to :wink:

Comment

Nice update, Ben!

Good to see you've followed in the footsteps of the AW forum :lol:

Comment

Working...
                                X