Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the first non-track subject?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be the first non-track subject?

Sex,Drugs or Rock and Roll--------seems we have them covered on the other forums so.........what will it be???????
    Tom Hyland:
    "squack and wineturtle get it"

We have the drug board already. Rock and roll does not interest me in the least. That leaves sex, I guess ops:
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

We could do politics and religion, and then have contests to see how fast we can get threads pulled.

Comment

How much is that in DollarsUS ?

Originally posted by Pego
        We have the drug board already. Rock and roll does not interest me in the least. That leaves sex, I guess ops:
        8 to 0ne> http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local ... 128413.ece
        Edit to add:
        Looks like the building got excited just hosting the party!!!!!Or is that just it's nose sticking out?
        Tom Hyland:

Comment

8 men thats sick! now 8 woman is another thing. :lol:
          phsstt!

Comment

how about a discussion on the forum title ?

"things not t&F" doesn't sound very dynamic

maybe:

off-topic, lounge, miscellaneous,...

Comment

I've got a lot of recipes that I'm going to start posting on here.

Comment

I laughed out loud but that would be mojo. Apparently, those cooking forums can get cranked up even more than this one does.

Comment

Oooh recipes!!! I am in.

You should have seen how the shit hit the fan when someone dared to say they always put a pinch of sugar in their marinara sauce-I kid you not it got ugly. Some people left the board never to return.

So okay fellas-fess up-do you put sugar in your sauce (tomato that is! :wink: :shock

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
                    So okay fellas-fess up-do you put sugar in your sauce (tomato that is! :wink: :shock
                    Oh I see we're still talking about the Swedish gangbang (there's a word I rarely see in MY morning newspaper - now that I think about it, that whole article is something I'd never see in my paper!)? Mojo - I am shocked!

Comment

Huh? :?:

Comment

sugar in red sauce............fie

Not a chance in hell. Carmelize some onions ,switch to Vidalia onions and caramelize them,or add a bit of carrot if the acidity is high.I could see walking away from a site that condoned sugaring.If you're Italian I think it's a Cardnial Sin and Nonna would wack you so hard with her wooden spoon you'd wake up in the middle of next week. Sugar in gravy ...............even worse.
                        Tom Hyland:

Comment

I use honey in my sauce- counteracts the acidity of the tomatoes.

Comment

i use catsup to sweeten her up. everybody loves my sause.
                            phsstt!

Comment

Re: sugar in red sauce............fie

<<....Carmelize some onions ,switch to Vidalia onions and caramelize them....>>

This is a new twist in cooking: ordinary onions you send on a vacation to the California coast, Vidalia onions you put on the fire? I'm glad I'm a normal onion :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X