Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lennon...

...would have been 65 today. Would have put on the iPod thread but it seems to have issues.

Re: John Lennon...

Originally posted by MJD
    Would have put on the iPod thread but it seems to have issues.

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... order=desc

Tip: in the URL line, it normally says "...postorder=asc"
    Change the 'asc' for 'desc' and it sorts the posts in that thread in descending order.
    Handy tip for the longer threads where that 'no posts exist for this topic' bug occurs.

Comment

How do you do that unless you add it to the URL? BY using the seacrh function? This thread, for example, is described as follows:

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... hp?t=16066

No reference to asc or desc. Actually, I thought some boards allowed one to view threads either way but I can't see how one does that here.

And, by the way, you get the same error if you do a search for gh's posts. What causes that error? It isn't the number of messages because you can search for tafnut's posts although you get the same error if you look at his oldest posts unless you switch the order like you say.

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
        How do you do that unless you add it to the URL?
        If you go onto a thread that has more than one page and then click onto the next/previous page, the 'postorder' thing appears.

Originally posted by MJD
        And, by the way, you get the same error if you do a search for gh's posts. What causes that error? It isn't the number of messages because you can search for tafnut's posts although you get the same error if you look at his oldest posts unless you switch the order like you say.
        Yep, I just tried and it's the same for me. Dunno why it does that - gh??

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
          Originally posted by MJD
          How do you do that unless you add it to the URL?
          If you go onto a thread that has more than one page and then click onto the next/previous page, the 'postorder' thing appears.
          Great tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
            Yep, I just tried and it's the same for me. Dunno why it does that - gh??
            It's anyone with only two initials-I just tried a few.

Comment

it's the other "h"; the "b" one who answers technical questions. Not cuz I won't, but cuz I can't.

Comment

Working...
              X